Corsair Community

H100i and icue compatibility

I followed threads that gave a link to compatible products and this seems to now be a duff link so I am not sure if I will be able to use the H100i (v1) with Icue.

I bought the cooler unopened from Ebay and intend to install this in my current x99 deluxe 2 board. I'd rather not end up with several monitoring programs ie. Asus, Icue (for my K95 rgb) and Link.

Can anyone tell me if the H100i is supported by icue as if not I might consider some other options?

• 3 months later...

CORSAIR iCUE v3.33.246 does not recognize my H100i v1, can someone help me?

link my version: https://www.corsair.com/pt/pt/Categorias/Produtos/Resfriamento-a-l%C3%ADquido/Radiador-duplo-e-coolers-l%C3%ADquidos/Refrigerador-l%C3%ADquido-para-CPU-de-alto-desempenho-Hydro-s%C3%A9rie-H100i/p/CW-9060009-WW

old Corsair link software recognizes but does not work properly with my Ryzen 5 1600AF (YD1600BBAFBOX)

bug temp

Edited by favgames

No, none of the iCUE (CUE 3) versions will recognize that cooler. You need to stick with Link 4.9.xx. Your CPU likely came out after support for Link ended. However, you don';t need the CPU temp for control. The fans are supposed to respond to coolant temperature and that is recorded. Your best strategy is to set a curve in Link, save it to the device, and not run Link at all. Use other software for CPU and general monitoring purposes. Launch Link if you need to make changes.

• 4 months later...