Corsair Community

LT100 & Far Cry 5

Meusli

Hello,

One of the selling points of the lightening towers is the ambient lighting it gives off in games, but it doesn't work for me. One of the games I own that it works with this software is Far Cry 5, whilst the glut of other devices I own work properly (internal RGB on fans and strips, mouse mat and headset stand) the towers turn off at launch and don't go on for the duration of the game. I suspect that the API is not pointing to these devices yet, as they work flawlessly in Desktop engine.

I have made sure I have the latest firmware and software as well.

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't work for the dark core pro either. I guess it isn't part of the SDK.

This seems to be the real downside to this stuff, as the array of products expands if these games/apps weren't prebuilt with the latest SDK to support all the devices they sit there dark -- hardly compelling to keep investing in more of it.

I would be happy if it even just did a half-baked emulation of the lighting on other devices if the app didn't have a native support for it... this would be preferred over a dark device.

Its quite noticible that Razer have better game support for their RGB range than Corsair do, but I prefer Corsair's hardware. If Corsair want to win the RGB market then they really need to get this right, I have spent a lot on this stuff and want the best out of it.

• Corsair Employee

Thanks for the feedback. Lighting profiles for game integrations are updated when possible to support newer devices.

You should be able to update the lighting profiles manually if you wish, however that's only a workaround solution and I'd only recommend it if you really want it working now and have some time to dive into each profile used for the integration.

Thanks for the feedback. Lighting profiles for game integrations are updated when possible to support newer devices.

You should be able to update the lighting profiles manually if you wish, however that's only a workaround solution and I'd only recommend it if you really want it working now and have some time to dive into each profile used for the integration.

Hi,

Is there a guide for this?

Cheers

• Corsair Employee

No there isn't an official one.

Disclaimer: The following instructions are as-is and require diving into program data files which could break something if you're not careful.

With the latest version of iCUE, you should be able to find the game integration profiles in the following file path: C:\ProgramData\Corsair\CUE\GameSdkEffects

From there, go to the folder for the game integration you'd like to modify. Backup these profiles somewhere safe on your hard drive, then import the profiles in iCUE.

Once in iCUE, go to the device you'd like to manually add to the profile (LT100 in your case) and assign a lighting effect you'd like to have displayed when that specific profile is loaded.

Export the profile (make sure to use the original profile's filename, this must be done per profile, you cannot export a group of modified profiles as a folder for game integrations).

Note that you may also need to disable "Read-only" mode for the folder in Windows Explorer.

Repeat the process as needed for each profile in the game integration folder (this can take a while).

Once you've finished, you can delete the profiles from iCUE safely (game integrations only require that the exported profiles be in the correct folder with the correct filename to work)

Many Thanks.

No there isn't an official one.

Disclaimer: The following instructions are as-is and require diving into program data files which could break something if you're not careful.

With the latest version of iCUE, you should be able to find the game integration profiles in the following file path: C:\ProgramData\Corsair\CUE\GameSdkEffects

From there, go to the folder for the game integration you'd like to modify. Backup these profiles somewhere safe on your hard drive, then import the profiles in iCUE.

Once in iCUE, go to the device you'd like to manually add to the profile (LT100 in your case) and assign a lighting effect you'd like to have displayed when that specific profile is loaded.

Export the profile (make sure to use the original profile's filename, this must be done per profile, you cannot export a group of modified profiles as a folder for game integrations).

Note that you may also need to disable "Read-only" mode for the folder in Windows Explorer.

Repeat the process as needed for each profile in the game integration folder (this can take a while).

Once you've finished, you can delete the profiles from iCUE safely (game integrations only require that the exported profiles be in the correct folder with the correct filename to work)

• 1 month later...

Just to put this out there but Metro Exodus also does not work with these devices.

These devices that got released this July and nobody has yet got round to fixing them with your game profile tie-ins that you advertise they work with. Nearly 6 months of no action. In the UK you can not advertise falsly, such as the attached images, without getting into trouble.

Can someone sort this out very soon or I will be talking to trading standards myself.

Capture.thumb.PNG.3ea4c3952a609e4e680bb010d60f5178.PNG

1090680773_Capture1.thumb.PNG.d3ca0a1c03ccb05849edd651c7708616.PNG

Edited by Meusli

• 2 weeks later...

Hello? Any response or time frame because I ain't editing every game you says works with this.

Just so you knowI also bought some LS100 strips to put in my case and monitor, the ones in the case work as expected but eveything external (the LT100 & LS100 starter kit) just switch off, which isn't very immersive. So about £300+ on RGB lighting that just switches off.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Just reporting in that this over 4 months since I reported this issue and it still has not been fixed. A feature that you advertised for this was game integration which does not work for any of the games. I take it this wont be corrected so I am about to take this further with the UKs trading standards for false advertising.

• Like 1