Corsair Community

ICUE crash when run only rainbow six siege

Mickno

After the last two icue updates I have encountered conflict problems between the rainbow six siege and the icue, when rainbow six starts, the icue software closes automatically and stops working.

when i trying to restart icue the page does not detect peripherals and closes, trying to access sometimes starts again sometimes the crash continues

I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall both the software but nothing seems to have changed.

i tried to contact ubisoft support but they bounce me saying it's a corsair problem.

Is there anyone that has already happened to this? because I don't know what to invent anymore.

HELP ç.ç

Welcome to the forum!

There seems to be an issue with the ASUS Aura software and therefore iCUE integration in regards to certain game anti-cheat software. For now, uncheck the 'Enable plugins' in your iCue software and see if that works. For me, I just uninstalled ASUS Aura temporally as I only use it for motherboard lighting/iCue integration (this fixed the crashing issue). Also, check out the thread below:

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=194027

Edited by Johnny_B500