Corsair Community

iCUE - CUE Space bug!

cookiemuncher

Hi, I noted after installing iCUE for windows 10 when I have any full-screen applications running I get a 1 or 2 pixel horizontal line on the right side of my screen showing my desktop wallpaper.

I don't know how to get rid of it unless I uninstall the program, its annoying me a lot.

attached screenshot

414493326_Screenshot2018-04-0615_27_21.thumb.png.241a66a2af13df1e0aa0e84eb83da4d2.png

• 3 weeks later...

The new release did not fix this bug.

There is more to this bug the just seeing 2 pixels on the right side of your desktop when a window is fully open, if the window is open with enough info on it to create a scroll up and down bar and button on the right side on the screen, the scroll bar and button does not extend those 2 pixels and fully reach the edge of your screen, its like your mouse goes to the edge of the screen, but sense the bug make the open window not extend those extra 2 pixels to the edge of the screen your mouse will extend 2 more pixels past the edge of the open windows, this can happen on any fully open window the displays enough info to create the scroll bar on the right side of the window. only way to stop this from happening is to restart your computer and shut down iCue. If you have icue set to start when windows starts, this bug will not happen until you actually open iCue from the taskbar, shut down iCue and no bug until you actually open the program.

If you have icue set to start when windows starts, this bug will not happen until you actually open iCue from the taskbar, shut down iCue and no bug until you actually open the program.

This is interesting and good to know, thanks.

Archived