Corsair Community

Corsair H150i Capellix - Only 2 out of 3 fans working

mshasib

Hi,

I just installed the Corsair H150i Capellix. After installing the latest firmware update for it, only 2 out of 3 of my ML 120 Pro RGB fans are showing on the iCue software.

All 3 of the fans are connected to the Commander Pro that comes with it. Fans 1 and 3 are recognized only for power control. I can still control the led for fan 2.

When I first installed the fans, all three of them were recognized in the software and working correctly.

Anyone else having this same issue?

While you are powered down, I would disconnect and reconnect fan 2 on PWM header. Sometimes contact doesn't work like it should. If still not detected, try changing the headers from "auto" to "4 pin" (PWM) in the CUE settings for the Commander. That sometimes helps as well and the auto doesn't pick it up right. Even if not, it will then stop doing full fan test at start up and you won't get the revving. You don't need that for 12v PWM.

While you are powered down, I would disconnect and reconnect fan 2 on PWM header. Sometimes contact doesn't work like it should. If still not detected, try changing the headers from "auto" to "4 pin" (PWM) in the CUE settings for the Commander. That sometimes helps as well and the auto doesn't pick it up right. Even if not, it will then stop doing full fan test at start up and you won't get the revving. You don't need that for 12v PWM.

This isn't a Commander Pro, its a Commander Core made specifically for the Elite coolers, you can't change the PWM settings.

Hi,

I just installed the Corsair H150i Capellix. After installing the latest firmware update for it, only 2 out of 3 of my ML 120 Pro RGB fans are showing on the iCue software.

All 3 of the fans are connected to the Commander Pro that comes with it. Fans 1 and 3 are recognized only for power control. I can still control the led for fan 2.

When I first installed the fans, all three of them were recognized in the software and working correctly.

Anyone else having this same issue?

Was it fixed