Corsair Community

Corsair Virtuoso RGB Vireless! - To the Corsair Team

JonnhyC

I don't know where to start with this.

I've always been a corsair fan and customer, i've got all the latest products but i Never, and i swear.. i Never had something like these headsets.

So fantastic, looks wonderful, and the white version (which i bought) is.. unique.

In the past, i have had Asus, Logitech, Trust etc..

Since i discovered corsair i found a new ambient, a new feeling.

Before Viruoso i had Void Pro Wireless, black ones, but since i built a new room for myself, and i have like.. everything white style, i wanted to change a bit the look of my setup, being all black except for tons of RGB lights everywhere (obviously).

This is why i choosen the white version of them, it looks SO sexy, and i am super happy about being in here saying that.

I really hope you guys will come with many more things in the future.

You know.. Corsair, i thinksomething is missing in your productivity.

Like.. Corsair Gaming Monitors / Webcams? 0.0

I don't want to blame Asus and Logitech but.. i've got something like.. 80/85% of All my gaming setup from you, and i want those last pieces (well, not really, also missing motherboard, cpu and gpu) but don't count them.

Will follow you, will spectate you, until i see a Corsair Monitor coming up in the newest products of the website.

Remember this, Corsair. -/\- Watching Corsair -/\-

Lastly, good luck and have a nice weekend and enjoy this year!

To ALL OF YOU at Corsair and whoever read this.

Keep up for great work!

Sadly corsair made a huge design flaw with these plus the cushion on top for the headband doesnt even come close to as comfy as the void pros... Big OOF on this product sadly..

Agree for that, a bit uncomfortable at the beginning but i got addicted after choosing the right spot where to put them on.

Edited by JonnhyC

• 3 weeks later...
Agree for that, a bit uncomfortable at the beginning but i got addicted after choosing the right spot where to put them on.

Same here, I am very satisfied with the corsair virtuoso headset, the build is great, good sound and mic and fits comfortably. My only with is that they will allow customers to choose windows sonic or dolby atmos for the sound instead of ICUE.

• 2 weeks later...

I am very sad with this product because on paper, it was actually everything I have wanted from a headset.

You got good looks, solid build, 7.1, microphone is REALLY good, battery life indeed very usable with 20 hours, but then the comfort just sucks.. I cant believe Corsair have messed this up.

My HyperX CloudII is much much cheaper and can provide good sound as well as great comfort.. I know its weird to compare a wired and a wireless, but just saying, in price difference, the Virtuoso should had delivered on comfort as well.

They are just too tight on my ears and after 1 hour, my ears have pain and are happy to get them off.. Thats just wrong.