Corsair Community

Trouble with Corsair 570x Mirror Black RGB logo

boydsoule

I set up my system as in the picture below but for some reason the Corsair 570x Mirror Black RGB logo in the front and back will not light up. I do not have the OS or LINK software installed yet so that may be the problem but the LL120 fans all light up when i boot the system.

I think I set up the wiring correctly but maybe I am missing something. Anything look incorrect with how i did it?

Also i noticed the LED on my Commander Pro is not lit up.. was thinking that might have to do with no LINK software installed as well?

amhxGjU

2012843652_pcwires.thumb.jpg.83adaf6d6c91a4a3587c192f30d280da.jpg

The Commander Pro (CoPro) LED won't light up. No worries there.

Get windows and Link installed and configure the logo (as an SP fan, IIRC ... check the RGB FAQ linked in my signature below). If it still doesn't work, come back here and we'll try to get you sorted.

Looks set up right to me :).. glad you have that second RGB Fan LED Hub in there! most miss that!

As devbiker said.. get OS and LINK installed :).. once you add the fans/logo into Links Fan Config tab they should all light up.. and yeah logo has to be set up as an SP rgb fan ;)..

You seem to be heading in the right direction but as suggested,, have a read of the FAQ thread :)

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880

• 3 months later...
I have mine set up the exact same way as his but without the commander pro I am using one of the lighting node pro that came with my 6 ll120mm fans. I cannot get the case logos to light up I have tried it in channel one and two on it's own rgb hub set up as an sp fan in link and will not work. If I plug the case light coming out of the psu shroud straight into an rgb header on the mother board it lights up fine but I have no control over it any ideas? Edited by Seqwanter

Yes it was definitely in port 1. If you mean plug it up how it came wired yes that idea came to me last night because I was thinking how wouldn't it work the way it came? Lol but I tried unplugging it from the lighting node pro and plug the button that came with the case in to the top of the rgb hub (or bottom) while having the logos in port 1 to no avail. Also is it ok to plug it straight into the rgb motherboard header? I didn't know because it was doing this light green fast change to orange thing. Edited by Seqwanter

• 1 year later...

Hi!

I have the same problem here too. I have the same case

(corsair x570), the logo only has the blue light. O have tried every thin in diffrent forums an still the same problem. I have tried to set up like it came to me but no diffens only the blue light. Have demounted the rgb panel for the logo to see what the problem is.

When i did that i could see that one of the led lamp dosent work so i tried to unplugg the 2 cables that are connectet to the led panel and switched them. And then i got the green light but still wrong.

But somthing i found out is that one of the cable that plugged in to the panel dosent to much. I can plug it out and it will still be on the same blue color.

So i think it can be the cable that haves the problem. Because i have tried man many thinks but nothings worked.

If you guys have some ideas pls tell me.

Thanks!

Hi!

I have the same problem here too. I have the same case

(corsair x570), the logo only has the blue light. O have tried every thin in diffrent forums an still the same problem. I have tried to set up like it came to me but no diffens only the blue light. Have demounted the rgb panel for the logo to see what the problem is.

When i did that i could see that one of the led lamp dosent work so i tried to unplugg the 2 cables that are connectet to the led panel and switched them. And then i got the green light but still wrong.

But somthing i found out is that one of the cable that plugged in to the panel dosent to much. I can plug it out and it will still be on the same blue color.

So i think it can be the cable that haves the problem. Because i have tried man many thinks but nothings worked.

If you guys have some ideas pls tell me.

Thanks!

What does the connector look like? Not all 570's have the RGB logo; some are single color.

And ... it's usually best to start your own thread rather than resurrecting a 6 month old thread. Just sayin'.