Corsair Community

Corsair 800d

4oldgmr3

In the middle of a new build and will eliminate two items from the 5.25 bay area and my problem is I do not have the original drive bay covers anymore.

Does anyone know if these can be purchased (and the replacements fit) or does somebody on here have two they are willing to sell.

I am new to the Forums and did not see an area for buying and selling.

Please move if I am in the wrong area.

Thank You

• 2 weeks later...

I should be able to help you in a month or so. I recently bought an 800D, old but never previously used, so it has all its covers. Problem is that I'm preparing to move house next month so most of my stuff, including the 800D, is packed. It won't get unpacked until late Jan / early Feb. Once I fit a drive I'll have an un-needed cover, which you're welcome to if you don't mind waiting that long. If I've got a surplus drive I'll stick that in there as well, in which case you'll get both your covers.

Maybe in turn you can help me. I posted (wrongly) in the Cases, Power Supplies and Case Mods section a few days ago, and realised afterwards that it's a non-Corsair section of the forum. I'm desperately searching for a CC800D-SATA6KIT upgrade kit, to convert the backplane of the hot-swap bay from SATA3 to SATA6. If you can help me source one of those I'd be very grateful.

Keep in touch.

Archived