Corsair Community

H115i Pro or H115i RGB Platinum with a custom fan curve

Frugl1

Hi!

Recently upgraded to a 3900 that is currently being cooled by an H80i V2(2*ML120), however while boosting, it is getting slightly troublesome to keep liquid temps in check while also maintaining a decent noise level.

I have been looking at picking up a new 280mm AIO in order to deal with this, my primary concern is performance at low noise level, but i am unsure which of the two listed products would be the best way of achieving this.

Thanks for listening! :D:

Hi buddy,,,

Both will be around the same for noise as both come with the ML (Mag Lev) fans.. Pro series is none RGB ML Fans and Platinum has ML RGB Fans

So i guess the question is: Would there be any reason to pick the pro over the platinum, if price is not an issue? The pro fans cap out at a much lower RPM, but the performance would be the same if i cap the platinum at the same RPM?

So i guess the question is: Would there be any reason to pick the pro over the platinum, if price is not an issue? The pro fans cap out at a much lower RPM, but the performance would be the same if i cap the platinum at the same RPM?

Yes, pick the Pro as it is made by Asetek rather than CoolIt. If you read this forum, you will notice that most issues are with the CoolIt AIOs.