Corsair Community

huge problem with CUE

Nexures

I've had corsair keyboard for like 1 year and few months. basically I got the RMA for a keyboard recently because it was crashing my system all the time. Now I have this brand new keyboard and my problem is that the animations in CUE are extremely slow and laggy. the whole software is kind of slow and laggy.. like when you switch between profiles such as rainbow wave and rain, the animations for those 2 are super slow.

anyone knows how to fix this ?

I've had corsair keyboard for like 1 year and few months.

basically every time CUE software was on, it was crashing my system. The animations were super slow, laggy, the whole software was extremely painful to use. Everytime this 'crash' would happen the 3 lights on the keyboard (scroll,num and caps lock) would stop working, you weren't able to turn them on. And everytime that crash would happen it would stop all my apps and software from working.. so like google chrome was not responding, steam was not responding, i wasnt able to restart my pc (only way to turn pc off was to hold the power button for 5 seconds).

I have contacted support, and after a month of trouble shooting they concluded that the only fix would be to RMA it. So I did, and i have literally just gotten the brand new keyboard and guess what... problem still occurs.

The problem ONLY occurs when CUE is on, because when the software freezes my pc i turn CUE off, disconnect and reconnect my keyboard and everything works fine again.

anyone knows what in the actual f*** is going on? I have literally never seen such a weird glitch all my life

Have you tried a different USB port?

Do you have any other USB devices connected to the computer? E.g. Joysticks, Game controllers, etc? If so, try disconnecting them and see whether that stops the freezing issue.

still occurs, i only had a x360 controller adaptor connected nad my mouse and it still occurs

I've had corsair keyboard for like 1 year and few months.

basically every time CUE software was on, it was crashing my system. The animations were super slow, laggy, the whole software was extremely painful to use. Everytime this 'crash' would happen the 3 lights on the keyboard (scroll,num and caps lock) would stop working, you weren't able to turn them on. And everytime that crash would happen it would stop all my apps and software from working.. so like google chrome was not responding, steam was not responding, i wasnt able to restart my pc (only way to turn pc off was to hold the power button for 5 seconds).

I have contacted support, and after a month of trouble shooting they concluded that the only fix would be to RMA it. So I did, and i have literally just gotten the brand new keyboard and guess what... problem still occurs.

The problem ONLY occurs when CUE is on, because when the software freezes my pc i turn CUE off, disconnect and reconnect my keyboard and everything works fine again.

anyone knows what in the actual f*** is going on? I have literally never seen such a weird glitch all my life

You can enable memory dump when system crashes, and this dump will reveal why the computer died. See: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5560-configure-windows-10-create-minidump-bsod.html

Are you able to reproduce the freezing issue on another computer?

Latest Windows updates, BIOS, Graphics card drivers, etc.

Do you have any game controllers, joysticks, etc connected to the computer?

Tried resetting the BIOS to defaults?

doesnt seem to be affecting my other pc thus far, ALTHOUGH it is acting kind of weird

nothing else is connected

i dont understand noone is able to help... this is a ****ing 150 euro keyboard why is it so bad quality ? the cue software is extremely slow and laggy, and the keyboard's lights freeze up after i cliick caps lock few times... whats the problem i dont understand

Can you unplug the keyboard and let the demo devices reappear?

Do the animations still lag?

its more responsive, and animations are less laggy.. but overall its still not good. its still slow etc and its not as fluid as its suppose to be

Archived