Corsair Community

Having some issues with the K50 keyboard. I was on GTA V using a controller through the pass-through and all of a sudden the lights went off. Then the num-lock, caps-lock and scroll-lock lights started flashing, with the whole keyboard's back lighting off. Did some research and found that apparently this means it is stuck in BIOS mode, something I can't seem to fix even after trying all the fixes on the internet. Unfortunately, the Keyboard was bought from Ebuyer and I didn't receive a warranty card with it. I'm aware that using f1+win lock gets it into BIOS but how do you get it out and back to the way it used to be?

Thank you for any replies!

Having some issues with the K50 keyboard. I was on GTA V using a controller through the pass-through and all of a sudden the lights went off. Then the num-lock, caps-lock and scroll-lock lights started flashing, with the whole keyboard's back lighting off. Did some research and found that apparently this means it is stuck in BIOS mode, something I can't seem to fix even after trying all the fixes on the internet. Unfortunately, the Keyboard was bought from Ebuyer and I didn't receive a warranty card with it. I'm aware that using f1+win lock gets it into BIOS but how do you get it out and back to the way it used to be?

Thank you for any replies!

Slush, I literally just had the exact same issue you did, and me and a friend worked for about 3 hours looking through stuff to try to find any sort of firmware updater for the k50. Sadly, the Corsair download website does NOT have a download link for the firmware update. There is one other site that did, and it looks very sketchy but it worked for me.

http://www.drivers24.org/keyboard-mouse/others/corsair-raptor-k50-keyboard-firmware-1-07,download.html

We ran virus scans on it and it had no viruses on it and seemed to just be a rehost of an official updater that Corsair removed from their website.

Hope it works for you!

Slush, I literally just had the exact same issue you did, and me and a friend worked for about 3 hours looking through stuff to try to find any sort of firmware updater for the k50. Sadly, the Corsair download website does NOT have a download link for the firmware update. There is one other site that did, and it looks very sketchy but it worked for me.

http://www.drivers24.org/keyboard-mouse/others/corsair-raptor-k50-keyboard-firmware-1-07,download.html

We ran virus scans on it and it had no viruses on it and seemed to just be a rehost of an official updater that Corsair removed from their website.

Hope it works for you!

Am friend, can verify validity of the above.

Archived