The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Link

Notices

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.95 average. Display Modes
Old 03-27-2015, 07:35 PM
killertoast's PC Specs

POST ID # = 769097
killertoast Reputation: 10

I got my money back...

Old 03-28-2015, 05:04 AM

POST ID # = 769160
sanu Reputation: 10

I'm very disappointed too! H100i has still 0 degrees! i7 CPU 920 - still 0 degrees.... No words. You do not test the software before the release of the new version? You know what is regression testing? You let new amendments corrupting the functionality of the old version. I have to install back the very old version (2.6.5214) which works properly with my motherboard and CPU.
Money down the drain! Never again any products from Corsair!

Motherboard: ASUS P6T Deluxe V2
CPU: i7 920
Windows 7 x64

Last edited by sanu; 03-28-2015 at 05:06 AM.

Old 03-28-2015, 01:49 PM

POST ID # = 769204
Tony Lens Reputation: 10

Please i need your help im running windows 7 64bit and im trying to install the h100i the fans are working but the corsair link is not. It show's only the fans of my gpu and case but not the h100i. My motherboard is asus crossblade ranger
Thanks in advance

Old 03-29-2015, 07:50 AM

POST ID # = 769291
torx Reputation: 10

Came in here just to laugh maniacally that they STILL HAVE NOT fixed the win8.1 h100i issues.

what.a.joke.

was considering buying the new gtx model but i think i'll skip corsair this time around for an AIO.

We waited forever for an update, and they fixed nothing.

Old 03-29-2015, 02:31 PM
mittelk's PC Specs

POST ID # = 769335
mittelk Reputation: 12

Useless, utterly useless software, have tried older, newest but just doesn't work. It's a shame because hardware is fine but I drank the koolaid with the Corsair Link software. What's sad is they just don't seem to give a damn about it, got their money so who cares. What's worse is there is possibly someone who could fix it for them yet they refuse to even give it a try, just don't get it. Never again will I invest in their coolers unless we see some sort of breakthru but I won't hold my breath. My rant now ends.

Last edited by mittelk; 03-29-2015 at 02:34 PM.

Old 03-30-2015, 06:19 AM
Ripio Suelto's PC Specs

POST ID # = 769430
Ripio Suelto Reputation: 10
Default You are not corsairs, you are authentic pirates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlandis67 View Post
installed update. now my pump and fans do not come on at all and the motherboard is overheating. I guess enough is enough. I am not going to risk an expensive processor for a product that never really works correctly. I guess I will rip it out and replace with a non corsair product.
Indignation! Fury!I You are not corsairs, you are authentic pirates!
Again Corsair Crap stopped work.
No hardware changes.
No sofware changes.
No previous crash.
Simply stopped work

One year ago I (READ: ONE YEAR AGO,) assemble a high-end PC. Or so I thought, because It was a big mistake choose this RL brand… I run my PC at 4.6 GHz 24/7. I’m not a gamer child, I’m a serious professional with 50 years old that use my hardware equipment for work!!!
It never worked maintaining stability. In Windows 7, I installed my H100i, with Corsair Link for fan management… work for 2… 3 months, from there all sorts of problems.
I migrated to Windows 8.1… it stopped work completely, no reading, no handling fans, bye bye led color... brain death.

I had to cut my fans wires, join both to a a single connector for plug it directly in the motherboard CPU header. Bye Corsair Crap (Rehobus, BIOS control, Ai Suite3, Speed Fan and more, there are are multiple ways to manage the coolers system. But de fkng LED?).

Now, when v3.1.5525 was launched, I cut the wires again, I connect each fan bla bla to Corsair Crap. Work along… how much? one month… and… Again Corsair Crap stopped work.
Indignation! Fury!I You are not corsairs, you are authentic pirates!
Your technicians are not incompetent, they are pirates, scoundrels!!
ONE YEAR!!!
ONE YEAR!!!
ONE YEAR AND YOUR INSOLVENT TECHNICIANS…
oh… return to your crap, I'm going to buy another product and try to forget… oh… return to your crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detection View Post
So when my CPU overheats, damages the board and CPU, and I open a case against you, will you be pissed? You know, because I installed everything Corsair recommended me to install, but it didn't work and broke my £1000 machine, sound ok to you? Good.
CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! I'm seriously considering doing that.

Last edited by Ripio Suelto; 03-30-2015 at 07:26 AM.

Old 03-31-2015, 11:44 AM
JohnOrion's PC Specs

POST ID # = 769666
JohnOrion Reputation: 13
Default New verson .. and old one for that matter doesn't work with my MB

I have a Sabertooth 990FX R2 motherboard. The Link software only sees 2 of the 3 fan controllers and the latest version only gives the option of "default" for any fan it sees other than the AX760i. The PSU it allows me two options.. default and Fixed %.

Version 2.7.5361 gives me many options for the cpu. cpu aux and chassis 1 fan but the options are all non functional. Cpu and CPU AUX are actually one controller so having adjustments for both is not necessary .. Chassis 1 fan is actually chassis 1,2 and 3 but only shows one fan for that (it is a single controller). Chassis 4 fan and "controller 3" isnt even seen.

So the only use for this software at all is for the AX760i and that doesn't work properly either. If you leave it on default the PSU fan will randomly spin up to 1200 rpm which is quite audible and very annoying. If you switch it to fixed % it defaults to 40% which may or may not run the fan at 760-800 rpm which is fairly quiet but still randomly it jumps up to 1200 rpm for a second or two then drops back to the 760-800 rpm. Very annoying. This issue has nothing to do with heat or power draw. I have had it happen when idle with the PSU temp at 29.1 degrees.

The reason i say "may or may not run the fan at 40%" is because when you set it to 40% the fan doesn't turn on. I made the mistake of increasing it to 100 to see if the fan turned on... it did at about 1800-2200 rpm and extremely loud. I turned it down and nothing happened. I fully uninstalled the software and removed the profiles out of AppData and reinstalled ... the fan continued at 100% no matter where it was set in Link. I finally fixed the issue by shutting down the computer, unplugging the supply from the wall and turning the power on on my PC to remove any "stored" energy. After doing this I was able to go back into the Link software and change it to fixed 40% again... fan didn't turn on. I raised the percentage until it hit about 55 and the fan turned on.. then i was able to adjust it down to 40%

Maybe Corsair needs to get together with HWiNFO since they seem to have no problems reading all my fans as well as everything else on my system. Maybe they should also talk to SpeedFan since that has no issues controlling all 3 controllers on my MB. It would be nice if it would also be able to control the AX760i.. would probably work better and I wouldn't need a separate program just for my PSU.

So please Corsair, either fix your software so that it works or release the information so speedfan can see your sensor and pwm. I would like to have only one program to control my fans and monitor my temps.

Old 04-03-2015, 06:27 PM
Dr_Manhattan_BR's PC Specs

POST ID # = 770458
Dr_Manhattan_BR Reputation: 10

Purchased a new Corsair AX1200i today and installed with Corsair Link in a Windows 8.1 64bit.
The installation is OK but the sensors keep alternating from zero to value for almost every sensor. (CPU Temp, PSU temp, etc.)
The Power tab shows Power IN but don't show Power Out and has the same behavior of zeroing values every 2 or 3 seconds.
The latency jumps to 4000us when the CorsairLink is running and if i kill the process the latency goes back to arround 10us (Tested with DPC Latency)
Tried the version 2.7 from the Corsair website but still the same problem.

Any ideias?

Old 04-03-2015, 06:35 PM
killertoast's PC Specs

POST ID # = 770459
killertoast Reputation: 10

If you can, get your money back.

Old 04-04-2015, 08:07 AM
tecnical's PC Specs

POST ID # = 770602
tecnical Reputation: 10
Default still not working

Still not working fuu Corsair then you got guy like linus praising there liquid cooling hardware when the software sucks as*

Old 04-05-2015, 09:47 AM
mittelk's PC Specs

POST ID # = 770734
mittelk Reputation: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Manhattan_BR View Post
Purchased a new Corsair AX1200i today and installed with Corsair Link in a Windows 8.1 64bit.
The installation is OK but the sensors keep alternating from zero to value for almost every sensor. (CPU Temp, PSU temp, etc.)
The Power tab shows Power IN but don't show Power Out and has the same behavior of zeroing values every 2 or 3 seconds.
The latency jumps to 4000us when the CorsairLink is running and if i kill the process the latency goes back to arround 10us (Tested with DPC Latency)
Tried the version 2.7 from the Corsair website but still the same problem.

Any ideias?
I've installed 2.4.5110 on my Win 8.1 system and it seems to work the best out them all. Have all fan speeds and temps and both of my gpu's show up.

Old 04-05-2015, 11:18 AM
`~~`
wytnyt's PC Specs

POST ID # = 770744
wytnyt wytnyt Reputation: 159
Send a message via ICQ to wytnyt Send a message via AIM to wytnyt Send a message via Yahoo to wytnyt Send a message via Skype™ to wytnyt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mittelk View Post
I've installed 2.4.5110 on my Win 8.1 system and it seems to work the best out them all. Have all fan speeds and temps and both of my gpu's show up.
Ive found this to be so with some users which is why I suggest they use this version...

Old 04-06-2015, 04:53 AM
Captain Tsar's PC Specs

POST ID # = 770874
Captain Tsar Reputation: 10
Default C-Link Reporting C/F Temp Mismatch

1. v3.1.5525
2. Windows 7 x64 Home Premium
3. Corsair Link is reporting my CPU Temp to be ~65 degrees Celcius when idle.
SpeedFan reports the CPU Temp as being ~65 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Running an A10-7850k on an MSI A88XM Gaming MB. Not much else to say other than I have no clue what is going on with the MB Temps as they don't correlate to anything I can find on speed fan or in the BIOS. Also, the 12v Rail Probe on my RM-750 is buggy as hell (See Image).

I exquisitely highlighted the issue in glorious MS Paint.
Capture.PNG

Old 04-09-2015, 02:07 AM

POST ID # = 771474
Klunt Bumskrint Reputation: 12

I'm giving up. I think I'm going to sell my h100i and move on with my life.

Old 04-09-2015, 10:58 AM
William1's PC Specs

POST ID # = 771545
William1 Reputation: 11

I was running Win 10, build 9926. Corsair Link was working pretty good. Though I was only able to control the fans in the AX860i and H100i. It did display the three other case fans, board temps, cpu voltage and usage.
Win 10 Build 10041 and 10049 would not install on my PC. Until today. The only application it reported that was incompatible was Corsair Link............
All fans are running, the pump is lit blue as normal. Still... it would be nice to know and beable to adjust it.

Closed Thread