The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Solid State Drives (SSD) > SSD Firmware Update

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-22-2011, 11:53 AM
Steglits's PC Specs

POST ID # = 543043
Steglits Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowbeard View Post
No I cannot. Those tests are not what we use or recommend for measuring drive performance. Test it with ATTO.

OK, but I did not mean performance tests - I meant, or related to the problems with the disk as I described above in this thread
I remember also that I had to complain about my last Corsair drive - a 120GB Corsair SSD SATA 2.5 "Force Series, with the order number 0001406005 at Inet Data AB, Gothenburg, Sweden. That was until the Inet Data would manage and approve my claim that I bought the current Force 3 240GB disk. After a few days accepted the complaint and I got a new 120GB disk in exchange. it now sits in my laptop.

2011-11-22 16.36.JPG

Thanks / Steglits

Old 11-27-2011, 05:20 AM
Steglits's PC Specs

POST ID # = 543705
Steglits Reputation: 10

Well - I have now recieved a brand new Corsair SSD Force 3 240GB and noticed that the firmware was delivered with firmware 1.3.2. I did a update and hade no problem installing firmware 1.3.3.

The downside is all reinstallation of all software, of which many reject me from reinstalling. They claim I have had to many installations. And as I wrote above, this is the thired new installation, due to cahnging from traditional hard drives to Corsair Force 120GBm then Corsair Force 3 SSD 240GB and now a brand new Corsair SSD Force 3 240GB again.

Due to the problems I hade with the firsta Force 3 240GB, I didn't even try to clone the drive into the new one.

Thanks / Tomas

Tags
asus p8z68 deluxe, firmware update, force 3 240gb