The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-28-2019, 05:14 AM

POST ID # = 1012835
lolpop Reputation: 10
Question Corsair Harpoon Won't Connect Via Bluetooth

I recently bought a corsair harpoon, using the 2.4ghz dongle it worked just fine but trying to use it via bluetooth with windows and it would not appear or pair. I tried to use bluetooth with Ubuntu and it worked so I know for a fact that the mouse is not faulty. I there a driver in windows that i must install before using bluetooth?

Thanks.

Old 07-28-2019, 05:48 AM

POST ID # = 1012841
FreeTsk23 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolpop View Post
I recently bought a corsair harpoon, using the 2.4ghz dongle it worked just fine but trying to use it via bluetooth with windows and it would not appear or pair. I tried to use bluetooth with Ubuntu and it worked so I know for a fact that the mouse is not faulty. I there a driver in windows that i must install before using bluetooth?

Thanks.
Did you install the driver before the hardware? Also, with Bluetooth I sometimes find that its not a driver issue but a conflict with Bluetooth itself, IE its trying to pair with another device. Good luck.

Old 11-19-2019, 01:34 PM

POST ID # = 1024438
platt-95 Reputation: 16

I'm having this same issue. My Corsair Harpoon Wireless Mouse connected to my Mac through bluetooth but I wiped that computer to factory default and i'm now trying to use it on my Windows 10 machine. It does look like it's successfully pairing to something when I turn it to bluetooth mode (blinks twice and then stays a solid color). The Mac isn't even at this house anymore though and I was thinking the restore would clear its paired bluetooth devices. Does the mouse store what device it was connected to and is there a way to reset this mouse or force it into pairing mode?

Old 11-19-2019, 06:25 PM

POST ID # = 1024493
platt-95 Reputation: 16

I figured this out. In order to get the mouse into pairing mode you need to turn it off and then hold down the DPI Cycle Button and while holding it down, put it into bluetooth mode. The LED indicator should continue to flash, showing that the mouse is in bluetooth pairing mode.

Old 11-23-2019, 05:18 AM

POST ID # = 1024931
dariusbull Reputation: 10

same for me with dark core se rgb mouse, ok with wifi dongle impossible bt pairing after driver update! It's absurd that the k63 keyboard instead pairs without problems , Win 10 OS, i'm going crazy...

Tags
bluetooth, corsair, corsair harpoon, not working, windows