Corsair Community

Corsair Link Fan Control Question

ryan.white0

Hey guys I am new to corsair and the forum and I have a few questions for you regarding the corsair commander line-up

Firstly I would like to know if can use my corsair 600t case fan controller with the corsair link mini, I know this was possible with the older series commander along with the usage of an adapter cable. I would also like to know that if this is notte case can I connect my Bitfenix recon fan controller and use the manual control on that over the corsair fans connected to a commander mini.

If not is their any way of getting hold of an old commander along with the cooling nodes?

Lastly can I sync my rgb leds strips with the corsair void, k65 and m65?

sorry about this guys and thanks in advance!

Well considering the origninal comander used a special port for the case fan control no the mini will not work. You can always connect fans to any fan controler you want like your bitfenix. No you cannot sync the lighting with the other non link corsair products. And if you really want an original comander I am willing to trade me comander + 2 cooling nodes for a comander mini

buying,selling,trading is prohibited according to forum rules,its best to converse another way

I had lots of give away items from a build and wasn't allowed to do so,,,it's policy

It would be nice to have a place where items could be given away as we all have leftovers that could benefit fellow builders...

Archived