Corsair Community

K63 wireless keyboard not working

osh3r

Hello !

bought this keyboard 2 days ago . really got excited and had a real fun using it for short amount of time ... but its not working anymore , i suspect it got "burned" or idk what happened ... everything was good till i checked in the ICUE software , something that called "...100% light..." (i dont remember what was that exactly) and then all the lights on KB flashed for a mil sec and the KB went OFF . now i cant turn it on. its dead !

any ideas ?

#EDIT#

I checked others threads about this issue ... and tried various things like resetting the KB with ESC ... not working . not even charging .

Edited by osh3r

• 1 month later...
Hello !

bought this keyboard 2 days ago . really got excited and had a real fun using it for short amount of time ... but its not working anymore , i suspect it got "burned" or idk what happened ... everything was good till i checked in the ICUE software , something that called "...100% light..." (i dont remember what was that exactly) and then all the lights on KB flashed for a mil sec and the KB went OFF . now i cant turn it on. its dead !

any ideas ?

#EDIT#

I checked others threads about this issue ... and tried various things like resetting the KB with ESC ... not working . not even charging .

I have your same problem, my k63 is completely dead, i've even tried to flash the bios via hard reset (somehow i managed to see the crp_disabld drive) but nothing changed (and i can't anymore hard reset it for re-try, becouse it doesn't work), i've opened a ticket but i haven't received an answer yet

• 5 months later...

1. Contact customer support via chat or ticket and give your keyboard’s part number.

2. You will be sent a firmware file, which you’ll need to download to your computer. If it is compressed (typically .RAR), extract it.

Thx for the link, but how to get a firmware file (as per no. 2)?

1. Contact customer support via chat or ticket and give your keyboard’s part number.

2. You will be sent a firmware file, which you’ll need to download to your computer. If it is compressed (typically .RAR), extract it.

Thx for the link, but how to get a firmware file (as per no. 2)?

You open a ticket with Corsair Support and request which version you need.