Corsair Community

LL140 Fan lights pausing and "jumping" after installing the Commander PRO

Donatas

The thread http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=172247 said the 0 rpm fan problem was solved. I think I am getting that issue now, and it causes the fan LEDs to pause and "jump". At random times, the fans disappear from the Corsair Link 4 window.

I have 12 Corsair LL140 fans LED connectors connected to 2 Corsair RGB Fan LED Hubs connected to the Corsair Commander Pro. 6 fans power connectors are connected to the Commander Pro. 4 fans power connector are connected to the MB RAD FAN. 2 fans power connectors are connected to Corsair Hydro Series H115i 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler.

I have a Corsair Commander Mini connected to the Commander Pro for the LEDs on the Corsair Dominator Airflow Platinum RGB Fan and the LINK DIC on the Corsair HX850i.

Everything worked fine before removing the Corsair Lighting Node Pro and installing the Commander Pro.

I have a internal USB 2.0 header 4+2 hub connected to the MB internal USB 2.0 header. I have combined a couple of devices that used a single side of the internal USB connector.

The Corsair devices I have that I want to control the LEDs with CL4:

12 LL140 Fans

Dominator Airflow Platinum RGB Fan

Hydro Series H115i 280mm

HX850i

Note: I had the problem before installing the ASUS AURA software, and uninstalling it did not cure the problem. It started before I installed the MSI MYSTIC software.

I have not yet tried removing the Commander Mini to see if that stops it.

Are you running any other system monitoring software? Specifically, anything else that reads the information from the Commander Pro (HWInfo, for example, will read from the CoPro ... I think some others do as well). It sounds like you are seeing a conflict from two different applications attempting to connect to the CoPro at the same time.

Not that I am aware of. I did not install anything, at least not on purpose.

If there is a list of programs to look for, I'll see if any are installed.

Since I did not have any problems with the Commander Mini and Lighting Node Pro, I'd gather that any conflict is specific to Commander Pro as this started after replacing the Lighting Node Pro with the Commander Pro.

Is it possible the Commander Mini and Commander Pro are in conflict with each other?

Archived