Corsair Community

XG7 compatibility with Gigabyte Gaming

Hi! I searched the compatibility chart here and couldn’t find my GPU listed, so am just posting here for confirmation.

I have a Gigabyte Gaming 2070, which from what I understand has a PCB similar to a reference 2080 (EK lists their 2080 RTX RE block as compatible).

Can anyone, or Corsair kindly confirm if the XG7 2080 FE would work? Thanks!

Hi! I searched the compatibility chart here and couldn’t find my GPU listed, so am just posting here for confirmation.

I have a Gigabyte Gaming 2070, which from what I understand has a PCB similar to a reference 2080 (EK lists their 2080 RTX RE block as compatible).

I have the asus rog strix 2070 super oc and it works with the xg7.

Can you possibly take a picture like the graphics card looks from behind? and the exact name of the card. or send a link from the website of gigabyte from the card.

Edited by Chris1987

• Corsair Employee

Afraid there are no XG7 RGB GPU water blocks that would be compatible with any Gigabyte RTX 2070 models. On Gigabyte PCBs that are similar to reference 2080 PCB, the Gigabyte has an additional header and/or reversed power connectors that make then incompatible.