Corsair Community

LL120/Commander Pro/Lighting Node Pro issue. HELP!

FamousXylophone

I've had my system for a while, and whilst there's been hiccups from time to time, it's always been fixable. However, I find myself unable to fix this issue.

I have 6 LL120 fans in my system plugged into a Commander Pro, with the LED headers plugged into a RGB Hub which is then also plugged into the Commander Pro. I can now no longer control them through iCUE, I can only control the lighting settings for 3 of them, 2 of the others were frozen, but are now completely off, with the final one only having 1 LED working on the inner ring. I'm also unable to control the speeds of the fans, I set them for a different speed but nothing happens, they all just keep spinning at a constant speed.

I've tried everything I can think of, repairing and uninstalling iCUE, plugging the fans back in different positions, plugging the rgb hub into the motherboard directly, trying different lighting channels, nothing.

Any help would be most appreciated!:sigh!::sigh!:

Edited by FamousXylophone

• 3 weeks later...

Love these answers... latest update of icue also screwed up my setup of 6 LL120. But hey lets do another round of testing if the fans are faulty... its not like I did this already 5 times since I got this setup 2 years ago because there was always 1 fan that died.

My bet is on that you screw up the updates on purpose and somehow manage to brick fans.

TBH corsair you ****ed up big time with the LL120 the chances that they are broken according to my pile of broken ones is 25%.

But hey let the stupid f*cks do another round of testing and then send them to the hideous process of RMA.