Corsair Community

Corsair dark core usb cable not working

Hello. Lately I'm having various software problems in the mouse. Pointer was freezing in the games. Today, the mouse stopped working while usb plugged. No problem when connected with Wi-fi. I get this error

"there is an error detected with your devices onboard profiles. One or more profiles ara corrupted or undertectable. The profiles affected will be deleted from your onboard storage and will need to be resaved again"

I love Corsair but the icue software sucks. I can't take it anymore.What am I supposed to do now? The mouse is not dark core se. I need to plug in a cable to charge.

Edit: and I've updated everything. The problem still exists.

I did a soft and hard reset. Didn't work

http://i64.tinypic.com/qsp3jn.png

Edited by Icueeeeeeeeeeee

If someone would be nice, can someone post the instructions for doing a full clean uninstall of iCUE for this chap? If you did a hard reset, then the onboard profiles were redone. I think what's needed is your profile cache needs to be wiped.

If someone would be nice, can someone post the instructions for doing a full clean uninstall of iCUE for this chap? If you did a hard reset, then the onboard profiles were redone. I think what's needed is your profile cache needs to be wiped.

I've plugged the mouse to another computer and it doesn't work when it's plugged into usb. No problem with the cable. Usb no problem. The problem is with the software inside the mouse. How do I reset this software?

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025348571-Mouse-Reset

Do the soft reset first. If not fixed, then the hard reset. If still not fixed, reflash the firmware. If still not fixed, then RMA, as you may have some mouse RAM issue.

I contacted the customer representative for hard reset

I guess ı need this

Instructions:

Contact customer support via chat or ticket and give your mouse's part number.

You will be sent a firmware file, which you’ll need to download to your computer. If it is compressed (typically .RAR), extract it.

Unplug your mouse from the computer.

Use the paperclip/push-pin to push the button recessed within a pinhole on your mouse. Often, the pinhole will be easily visible on the bottom of the device. If your mouse has removable weights, the pinhole may be hidden underneath one.

While pushing the pinhole button, plug the mouse back in to the computer. This should cause your computer to recognize a new drive called “CRP_Disabled.”

Open “CRP_Disabled” and delete the file named “FIRMWARE.BIN.”

Copy the file you downloaded from us to “CRP_Disabled” (the file name should contain “ISP”).

Unplug your mouse.

Plug your mouse back in.