Corsair Community

Hi, I'm aware this has more than likely been asked numerous times but I'm struggling to find a definitive answer.

I've just received my Ironclaw RGB Wireless mouse, I love the shape and feel and weight and everything however I am struggling to map the additional buttons correctly. It's got the back and forward buttons on the side which typically, when used on a webpage, would take you to the previous page etc. or when pressing in the scroll wheel it would open the link in a new tab. I'm not getting any of this. I've just gone into a game and it seems as if they're not programmed at all as individual keys? I think what I'm trying to achieve is to have them as mouse 4 and 5 etc.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Edited by Flamous48

• Corsair Employee

Thanks for the feedback, Flamous48

For the back and forward button, on the main screen click the Ironclaw then go to Actions, then select advanced settings for your side buttons. Make to check the options that says "Retain original key output"

Now if that doesn't do the trick, I would reinstall iCUE so that it can add/fix if there are any missing HID drivers