Corsair Community

Help please RGB is not working

ChrisPBacon

So I have no idea why but my system has been workig perfectly until last month (RGB wise). My memory (Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB) was not syncing with iCUE then I did a support ticket to basically uninstall and reinstall, which brought more problems. Essentially my HD 120 fans are not lighting up at all not even in boot up its just not lighting up, they work but no RGB, also it does not show up in iCUE. Since doing the whole uninstall reset thing my memory synced up with iCUE again but is delayed by a few seconds. The only thing working right is the case RGB strip embedded in the front (Corsair SPEC-OMEGA RGB ATX Mid Tower Case). Also the least of my concerns but would be nice to be fixed is that my motherboard RGB is not synced up either but, it can be synced with iCUE (Asus ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING). I know it is a lot but my whole iCUE is jacked up, I would appreciate any help. Thank You

Update: An icue update has fixed my memory from lagging behind, so thats one check | Also got my fan RGB to work now thats all issues checked basically except for Mobo rgb not synced up

Edited by ChrisPBacon

Can you elaborate about the MB "not syncing up". In your screenshot it's set to Spiral rainbow, which should shuffle colors across the MB zones relatively quickly. It's not going to look like a fan since the LED zones are different.

What do you see on the MB LED sections?

• 2 weeks later...
I'm having the same problem, but with my H110i waterblock lighting. It was working fine before, but it suddenly began color cycling, and no matter what I do, my color profile won't apply. It's supposed to be a static color, but instead it seems to cycle through a bunch of colors PLUS my custom color.

So with whatever RGB i got on or even if I have it off it still does the rainbow wave, I use the icue for all my RGB.

I tried to show the reflection of my screen for you can see it is still rainbow even though it is set to something else.

Do you have Asus Aura or Armory Crate installed? It needs to be there for CUE to co-opt its functionality. In the CUE settings, "enable plugins" must be checked.

The drop box isn't public.