Corsair Community

Also, how did you get your drain plug setup the way you did. How did you link together the y splitter to the shut off valve?

Ive seen people drill a hole in bottom of case and run it that way but I like your method better. You also have a cap on the end? What item is that?

Do I need to run the drain on the in our out side of pump?

428039424_ScreenShot2019-09-09at4_30_41AM.thumb.png.46f8d4f7ed4fee1e2256054078b3fe2a.png

i used a Bitspower Male to Male Rotary Fitting between the splitter and drain tap, and the cap is just a cap to ensure the drain doesn't leak (it shouldnt with out the cap).. and looks much nicer. i tried to place the drain as low down in the system as possible to make draining easier....

There are a few million youtube videos about how to bend tubes. There's an art to it but it's not super difficult.

I say that as someone who hasn't built up the courage to commit to a hard-tube setup yet - I am transitioning to a soft-tube arrangement from my AIO while i learn to bend hard tube off on the side. The comparative peace of mind gained from the cost of soft-tube compression fittings and tubing that I'd rip out later is invaluable to me but by no means necessary.