Corsair Community

Keyboard not changing colors in software or in real life

Chase Lemmon

I have watched many videos and looked in many threads, my utility engine is up to date, I have selected the keys, and all the other basic "solutions". I also have a void that I didn't have any problems setting up. But when I try to select static red, or anything else for the keyboard, nothing changes on my keyboard or in the utility engine, the keys just have a yellow outline in icue when I select them whether I try to change the colors or not. Could anybody help me out? All the tutorials I could find were on the 2.0 version anyway.

I have watched many videos and looked in many threads, my utility engine is up to date, I have selected the keys, and all the other basic "solutions". I also have a void that I didn't have any problems setting up. But when I try to select static red, or anything else for the keyboard, nothing changes on my keyboard or in the utility engine

I had a similar issue. It turned out to be a bad install or update of iCUE to the newest version. Convultuted solution or workaround I used was to rollback to an earlier version. [Other stuff happened*] Tried doing a reset of the keyboard. Tried an old Corsair keyboard. Tried reinstalling the new version of iCUE and it finally worked.

*I have had a few other recent threads on the forums about it all.

Archived