Corsair Community

I saw your reddit posts from 4 months ago, you shouldn't think I didn't search properly :P

I was aware of this profile before, although I found my rainbow preset to be better (lighting link between Corsair K55, Void Pro, and Glaive)

Would you think it wise to return this keyboard and get another keyboard, like the K70 or Strafe for example? $80 CAD was a push for me, considering I spent $300 for my entire set (including tax). I myself thought this a cost effective solution, however I am now doubting my statement, with the limitation of 3 lighting zones.

I saw your reddit posts from 4 months ago, you shouldn't think I didn't search properly :P

I was aware of this profile before, although I found my rainbow preset to be better (lighting link between Corsair K55, Void Pro, and Glaive)

Would you think it wise to return this keyboard and get another keyboard, like the K70 or Strafe for example? $80 CAD was a push for me, considering I spent $300 for my entire set (including tax). I myself thought this a cost effective solution, however I am now doubting my statement, with the limitation of 3 lighting zones.

I would say it's better to get a Strafe RGB, you can find it for as low as 89 dollars on Amazon.

Archived