Corsair Community

I've had my K70 for a few days, and decided it was time to start experimenting with some customized profiles.

I just started this, and only have two heroes so far. Before I did too much, I figured I'd get some feedback and make sure I wasn't screwing up terribly.

Both modes are have their colors pulled from their respective character, and have their default individual keys lit.

V1.0

D.Va- Pink (Mech) background with blue/white (Suit) wave

Lucio- Blue (Pants) background with left moving yellow wave (healing direction) and right moving green wave (speed direction).

Solider: 76- Blue background with orange visor

Tracer- Orange with pulsing chronal accelerator. Tracer moving on the top.

Pause Break to switch profiles

I looked around and it looks like it's not possible, but if anyone does know how to do a reactive lighting ripple for only one single key, it would be perfect for Lucio's sound barrier ultimate key.

Here's a quick and dirty video:

[ame]

[/ame]

Overwatch 1.0.prf

• 3 months later...
I too was gonna do something like this but release it all at once, you wont mind if i do it too right;P?

Funily enough, something like this was requested on my channel.. Not sure if I'll do it or try and steer back towards single-mode profiles :sigh!:

Funily enough, something like this was requested on my channel.. Not sure if I'll do it or try and steer back towards single-mode profiles :sigh!:

I too received multiple requests for this haha, im already halfway done and its looking great!:) cant wait to release this.

I too received multiple requests for this haha, im already halfway done and its looking great!:) cant wait to release this.

Decided not long after I posted that'd I'd do it regardless, may the best man win! Hahaha, na.

Look forward to seeing them, but I'll wait until I've finished mine first!

Also, sorry for taking over your thread Raven, I also look forward to see what else you come up with!

Decided not long after I posted that'd I'd do it regardless, may the best man win! Hahaha, na.

Look forward to seeing them, but I'll wait until I've finished mine first!

Also, sorry for taking over your thread Raven, I also look forward to see what else you come up with!

We might as well have just worked on it together

Sorry, don't come on here often.

Only reason I started this was because when I started playing back in November there weren't any profiles. I eventually decided to just learn how to do them and make my own. This has really been the first, and only, profile I've started on. I'm sure you guys can easily do something better. (Plus give support for all the other keyboards) And honestly, I'm semi-lazy enough that I may not finish it with some full releases out there and just use them. If you want to use any of the modes I have in mine feel free to. D.va and Lucio are my favorites, so I'll probably still use them on my own.

• 1 year later...

Archived