Corsair Community

How to do visor effect ?

Hello,

I search how to do "visor" effect manually because the automatic effect is too fast for me. I wanted one wave every 15s for exemple.

I tried this :

1 - Select all keys, make group "All 1", then add light effect "wave1 L to R" with 0 degree.

2 - Select all keys again, make group "All 2", then add light effect "wave2 R to L" with 180 degrees.

The problem its the 2 waves are in the same time, or I want the 2nd start like 1s after the first..

I have :

1. [--> <--] 2. [ --><--] 3. [ -<-->- ] 4. [<-- -->]

I want :

1. [--> ] 2. [ -->] 3. [ <--] 4. [<-- ]

How can I make delay for the 2nd wave ?

Thank you for the help!!

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Don't listen to the first person, use this as a reference it's way easier: https://alex.krastev.org/users/profiles/176/profile

He was suggesting you do it one frame at a time but that's not what needs to be done to get a visor.

Okay, so you seem to be the right person to ask, is there any way to create a "visor" effect that bounces up and down instead of side to side?

Okay, so you seem to be the right person to ask, is there any way to create a "visor" effect that bounces up and down instead of side to side?

Do the same thing as the reference in that link i pasted except up and down instead of left and right. Just change the degree of the wave.

Do the same thing as the reference in that link i pasted except up and down instead of left and right. Just change the degree of the wave.

okay, I've managed to create a vertical wave, from bottom to top (tyvm for that btw), but how do get it to bounce back down & how do you sync events?

~edit Okay, so now I have another wave that goes top to bottom, what I'm needing now is a way of synchronizing them.

Archived