Corsair Community

New to the forums, so "Greetings" to everyone!

I just created my first custom lighting profile for Star Trek Online, thought I'd share it with you all. The video's not the greatest, but is edited well.

Features include:

- 3 color modes associated with the M keys, Fed, KDF, and Romulan

- Custom reactivity associated with arrow keys

- Custom reactivity associated with F1-F5 (team targeting)

- Esc key reactive

- L-CTRL key reactive (used in my personal setup for PTT)

- Alpha-numeric 1-8, and spacebar associated with weapons. Wave effect with press of any of these keys, while the pressed key remains reactive for 4s.

- F12 reactivity associated with HUD configuration

- Mute and WinLock keys schemed with the 3 profiles

- Random lighting on some of the G-keys

- G1, 2, 3, 6, and 9 associated with fighter/carrier activities, (TBD presently if bindings work in-game) and react accordingly

- R key defaults to toggle throttle or auto-forward, lighted accordingly.

- Arrow keys react, defaulted for shield management

I laid this all out with the bindings I personally use. Feel free to change it to your liking if you play this game. Enjoy.

[ame]

[/ame]

Star Trek Online.prf

I have updated the thread with the new embedding code. The music WAS from Star Trek V and Star Trek III, but I think that's why they ripped it down. I have seemingly misunderstood what was acceptable by YouTube because Jerry Goldsmith's music is plastered all over YouTube under the general license, so what the heck? Anyhow, you can still see the photography of the thing (less than ideal filming conditions), hope you like it.

I'm still trying to research how to bind the G-keys to specific in-game commands, not using macros in the traditional sense. Hoping someone knows something I might not.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived