Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you make copies of the "Standard Settings" lighting effects on the RGB keyboards for the M65 RGB? I'm running "Color Shift" on my K70 RGB and I'd like to run the same thing on my M65 RGB.

i dont have the mouse so i wont be able to make anything like that, ill be more specific on the thread, RGB keyboard profiles. unless im able to use the mouse program without the mouse.

i have a k95 a really cool one for adcs ? like draven and kalista

hmm sure, ill give it a shot, according to Zheren i can convert my k70 profiles to k95.

Edit: Kalista.zip

it has flashes when you press any of the item buttons, 1,2,3,4 etc..

Animations for each spell QWER

Flashes when you press D or F

Flashes when you recall B

Edited by krazykid

Is this crazy enough?

[ATTACH]21221[/ATTACH]

hey thats neat. what about something very similar thats slightly slower and never has a key go black?

LOL typing this is taking forever cause I keep looking at the keyboard and I think I just had a stroke or seizure or something.

Thanks a lot. Make a couple more if you got it in you.

hey thats neat. what about something very similar thats slightly slower and never has a key go black?

LOL typing this is taking forever cause I keep looking at the keyboard and I think I just had a stroke or seizure or something.

Thanks a lot. Make a couple more if you got it in you.

Super crazy 2.prf this better?

A profile that sets a timer to 0:45 and counts down on the numpad. For example for 0:32 numlock3 and numlock2 light up. The first number would be a different color from the second so you don't confuse 0:32 and 0:23.

not possible with CUE at the moment.

idk wtf you just sent me but its broken..

i know.. d.w about it.. i basically want to copy the matrix code onto the keyboard.. [ame=

]
[/ame]

i created something similar but the white seems to follow the green rather than just the first bit that flows down is white.

Edited by Preshaone1