Corsair Community

Converted Profiles for ALL Corsair Devices [Update 12.5.0]

Can someone convert these profiles?

If you go down to the comment section the OP has a mega.nz profile that has a link to the profile, its about 6 different profiles. The original imgur link he posted doesn't work. I would really appreciate it if someone did this, I tried converting it myself but I probably did something wrong. I have a Corsair K70 RGB and I changed

<modelName>K70 RGB</modelName>

to

<modelName>CGK65</modelName>

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can someone convert these profiles?

If you go down to the comment section the OP has a mega.nz profile that has a link to the profile, its about 6 different profiles. The original imgur link he posted doesn't work. I would really appreciate it if someone did this, I tried converting it myself but I probably did something wrong. I have a Corsair K70 RGB and I changed

<modelName>K70 RGB</modelName>

to

<modelName>CGK65</modelName>

I would recommend using krazy kids converter http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=160603

• 1 month later...

If I were to install the new Cue 2.0+ software, will all the old profiles work from 13.0.0 or is there something else that needs to be done? I believe I also have the flags one installed as well which I'm constantly using.

One last thing, I also purchased the MM800 RGB mouse pad and was wondering, with the new Cue 2.0+, can I sync my K95 RGB, K65 RGB and MM800 RGB to each of the profiles or are there certain profiles that will only sync together with the three?

• 1 month later...
I had a old corsair k70 RGB keyboard, but it died..so bought the new corsair k70 rgb LUX ...the lighting profiles i used to use dont work now, and when i try to use the ones in this thread, theres no lights after i import it....anyone know what to do?

• 6 months later...

I have the exact same problem. I tried to make Inheritance Rainbow Fireworks profile to work but can't for some reason. It worked just fine for me before i reinstalled my computer and updated CUE. I might be missing something simple but i'm tearing my hair out in frustration here.

What could be the problem that causes this?

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Sorry guys but these profile are pretty much dead. They havent been update in a long time. Ill be trying to remake some of them for CUE 3 but ive been very busy

That would be amazing and hope its easier now to upload the whole pack w/ icons and such.

Thanks for everything that you do.