Corsair Community

FAQ and Profile Sharing Format

• Administrators

Forum FAQ

This sub-forum is for sharing and discussing RGB Profiles and nothing else. If off-topic posts are made here (e.g. how to install the software), they will be moved to the main Keyboards and Mice parent forum.

It is essential that you enter the model of KB (as a thread prefix) and also the regional layout that you use (e.g. NA, UK, etc). This can be found at the end of your part number which is listed on the back of your keyboard.

Profile Sharing Format

• Thanks to autovfx for creating this format!

Name of the Profile:

Description:

Picture/Video (optional):

• If you'd like to share a video, please use YouTube links as they auto-embed into posts.
  • Please attach your *.prf (CUE 1.x) / *.cueprofile (CUE 2.x) files directly to your post.
  • You do not have to link to your attached file as they will automatically show up at the bottom of the post.
  • Please don't link to 3rd party sites or zip the profiles (they're very small files to begin with).

If you have any questions / suggestions about this format or sub-forum, please post them here.

Edited by Technobeard

Can I suggest that we have a way of organizing all these profiles based on the RGB keyboard people are using. I know it is just the K70 RGB at the moment. At the very least it would be helpful for people to put the keyboard name in the subject line.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
It seem that most often what users are interested in sharing is not a profile, but instead only one mode from within a profile. Why doesn't the forum software support uploading ".mode" files?

Well its the because importing PRF is easy there is huge thing at the top of CUE that says import/export all. And most people here share profiles not modes.

Well its the because importing PRF is easy there is huge thing at the top of CUE that says import/export all. And most people here share profiles not modes.

That was my point. They make it easy to share profile but not modes. Often it seems people only modify one mode but have to export the entire profile.

It's a small point because that was early in my experience with CUE and I've kind of moved on.