Corsair Community

Corsair iCUE Early Access bug found (K95 Platinum)

JohnX125

Today I installed CUE 3.1.131 (iCUE) and I absolutely love it! I really like the new look and all the new features. The only problem I've noticed so far is a minor bug that has to do with the 3 buttons on the top left of the K95 Platinum keyboard (profile switch, brightness and windows lock). So the problem is that sometimes these 3 buttons blink for some reason. They work normally though, it only has to do with the lighting of the buttons. So yeah I posted this so you guys know about it and hopefully it gets fixed soon. :biggrin:

Here's an example: [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMXgbOoh-zw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMXgbOoh-zw[/ame]

We know of certain issues with the lightbar playback on K95P but I havem't seen issues with those specific buttons. Can you tell me what lighting you assigned?

Well it does it on any profile mostly while I'm customizing the lighting effects in CUE. It also happens when I set "Type Lighting (Key)" effect on a profile and then start typing really fast. On the profile I use the most I have set blue static color for all the keys, white static color for the light bar and the media keys and also type lighting (key) for all the keys. Now for the buttons that are glitching... windows lock button is set to red when disabled and green when enabled. Profile switch and brightness buttons are set to light blue. And btw I haven't noticed any issues with the lightbar.

We know of certain issues with the lightbar playback on K95P but I havem't seen issues with those specific buttons. Can you tell me what lighting you assigned?

I don't know if thats off topic or if you already know about this bug but my k95 platinum's lightbar doesn't work with any effect except the type lighting (ripple).

• 1 month later...

Archived