Corsair Community

ICUE crashing with Video Lighting

Heas

I can't recall exactly when this started, but it was this week. I have one of my G keys set to enable a profile where my LS100 have the Video Lighting preset active.

Then I tried to put that preset in my Default profile and it just crashed right away. I couldn't even launch ICUE now.

So my next move was to uninstall ICUE completely and download the last version (losing my profiles of course). Still the same.

What do you need to look into this? I've attached the logs exported from ICUE after the last crash.

EDIT: It fixed itself somehow.

EDIT 2: Actually it didn't. I've been unable to enable video lighting for the past month. My LS100 are basically useless. I've tried everything.

Corsair_logs.zip

Edited by Heas
Update

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump, recently upgraded my monitor and since i switched input for the video lighting Icue keeos crashing. Had to unplug my LS 100

EDIT: any chance you are using a dual monitor setup? If so I might have a workaround. When I did the win+P en set to see only my main display I was able to set the LS100 then win+p again to extend and it seems to be working so far. Will edit again if it crashes again

Edited by jerrephysics

• 2 weeks later...