Corsair Community

4 weeks, no response for RMA

I sent a warranty request, and waited for 2 weeks, didn't get any response.

Then I call them, they said 5 business days. And I sent another follow up letter, now another NINE days past, didn't receive any response.

Is it acceptable??

Request number: 2000452936

By the way, their support line is quite busy, I spent about one hour on it.

Edited by ddbank

I sent a warranty request, and waited for 2 weeks, didn't get any response.

Then I call them, they said 5 business days. And I sent another follow up letter, now another NINE days past, didn't receive any response.

Is it acceptable??

Request number: 2000452936

By the way, their support line is quite busy, I spent about one hour on it.

Might want to grab some popcorn and watch all the Marvel movies back to back....good chance you will finish those before your problem gets sorted. The only other option to try to get some progress (albeit you will likely end up stalled again and waiting for days/weeks) is to hit up Corsair Kevin with this in a PM.

Buckle up, it's gonna be bumpy.

Yes, I just received an reply. He said that I am required to send that defective keyboard to Corsair and then they can send me a replacement.

But he didn't mention:

Where should I send that keyboard?

Do I need to pay the postage?

Should I get a RAM number form Corsair before send the keyboard?

I replied the agent email, but not sure when I could get the reply.

Yes, I just received an reply. He said that I am required to send that defective keyboard to Corsair and then they can send me a replacement.

But he didn't mention:

Where should I send that keyboard?

Do I need to pay the postage?

Should I get a RAM number form Corsair before send the keyboard?

I replied the agent email, but not sure when I could get the reply.

Ohhh fun time....

Send it back piece by piece to the HQ. You should start with the space bar and a note saying 'If you want to see the rest please respond faster."

COD only for the shipping. Seeing as they have dropped the ball hard I would also do it with a high price courier service.

You are going to want that RMA number then I would convert it to webdings and write it on the package on three sides to make sure they know it is yours and don't miss it.

On a more serious note:

Ask them for the correct address to be safe.

Seeing as they made you wait this long you might be able to ask nicely for them to pay for shipping.

And the third sarcastic response actually still holds true, just don't use the webdings :P

Also to answer a question you asked at the start:

"Is it acceptable??"

No.