Corsair Community

H100i - high temperatures on win8.1

rafzdv

Hi, well, unfortunately i updated my win8 to win8.1 and boom i lost the control of my fans and stuff. I looked over the web on foruns and i found a fix, the regedit one.. Now i got my readings back BUT here is the ISSUE: Eventhoug i can read the fans and temp on corsair link i'm SURE that it isnt fine. i was used to, when idle with 100%fans, stay under 30-40celcius, under my base clock. i could even get a 4.8 overclock and my temps, under full load, wouldnt get close to 80celcius. NOW, on win8.1 with the base clock, when on full load, i reach temps like 90celcius, and i'm quite, quite, nervous about it.

Do you guys can help me to solve that issue?? is there any log i can send to you or so?

thx a lot

best regards

Rafael Drelich

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, well, unfortunately i updated my win8 to win8.1 and boom i lost the control of my fans and stuff. I looked over the web on foruns and i found a fix, the regedit one.. Now i got my readings back BUT here is the ISSUE: Eventhoug i can read the fans and temp on corsair link i'm SURE that it isnt fine. i was used to, when idle with 100%fans, stay under 30-40celcius, under my base clock. i could even get a 4.8 overclock and my temps, under full load, wouldnt get close to 80celcius. NOW, on win8.1 with the base clock, when on full load, i reach temps like 90celcius, and i'm quite, quite, nervous about it.

Do you guys can help me to solve that issue?? is there any log i can send to you or so?

thx a lot

best regards

Rafael Drelich

I have this same issue and have seen support guys in other H100i threads suggest RMA.

Archived