Corsair Community

New install iCue 465X node not detecting RGB fans

misdirect

Hello,

I just built a new machine. My first foray into RGB lighting. The machine has a corsair rgb cooler, and all items connected to that work. The icue 465x case came with a node, and 3 fans already installed. I added an additional fan, so 4 of the 6 slots in the node are in use.

I ran USBDeview, and it detects the CORSAIR Lightning Node CORE. All fans are spinning, but there are no LED lights on. in the iCUE software, it also detects the node, but does not see any devices attached to it.

I am not sure what to do next? Can you please help me.

Regards,

Vincent

icue.thumb.png.718a004ffa737afe207afe40c400acf2.png

usbdev.thumb.png.3d3d32e91b37aaf4d31a88d0ef612d46.png

link.thumb.png.8bf2cc09287fad80ba0bb9484bf04c65.png

Edited by misdirect
adding images of icue and usbdeview and link

Hello LeDoyen,

In my 'Lightning Setup', in the dropdown boxes, I have selected LL RGB Series Fans, and 3 Fans are connection. Currently I disconnected the 'RGB plug' from the rear exhaust fan, because it is a different model (a iCUE SP120 RGB Pro), then the 3 Front 120mm RGB fans which are LL120 RGB. I wasn't sure if that was causing a problem so decided to take it out of the mix.

All Front fans have their 'RGB' plug connected to the 3 numbered ports on the CORSAIR Lightning Node CORE, node device. This has a USB plug, plugged into a USB port on the motherboard (mb). I attempted to use a different USB port on the mb, but it did not produce any different result, no led display.

Can you suggest anything else that I can try ? Thanks, I appreciate your time trying to help me.

Regards,

Vincent

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestion, I didn't think about that. Unfortunately, everything was plugged in fine, i swapped out cables, and tried a different sata port on the psu. Still no lights. I've also tried various USB's on the motherboard too.

I guess the node is bad ?

Regards,

Vincent

• 2 weeks later...