Corsair Community

iCUE (MacOS) Now Available as Open Beta!

Corsair James

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've installed iCUE for Mac only a few days ago and while I don't have any issues with my hardware, Corsair K95 Platinum and Corsair Scimitar Pro, I do have an issue with the software, namely whenever running I am getting the following errors every 10 seconds or so:

error 10:14:53.171592 +0100 kernel compat_ifmu_ulist: en0 copyin() error 14

error 10:14:53.171606 +0100 kernel compat_ifmu_ulist: en1 copyin() error 14

error 10:14:53.171615 +0100 kernel compat_ifmu_ulist: en2 copyin() error 14

error 10:14:53.171621 +0100 kernel compat_ifmu_ulist: en7 copyin() error 14

error 10:14:53.171627 +0100 kernel compat_ifmu_ulist: en8 copyin() error 14

error 10:14:53.171634 +0100 kernel compat_ifmu_ulist: en3 copyin() error 14

error 10:14:53.171640 +0100 kernel compat_ifmu_ulist: en5 copyin() error 14

error 10:14:53.171646 +0100 kernel compat_ifmu_ulist: en4 copyin() error 14

error 10:14:53.171652 +0100 kernel compat_ifmu_ulist: en6 copyin() error 14

error 10:14:53.171658 +0100 kernel compat_ifmu_ulist: p2p0 copyin() error 14

error 10:14:53.171667 +0100 kernel compat_ifmu_ulist: awdl0 copyin() error 14

I have the latest version of iCUE: 3.27.68 and am running macOS 10.14.6, I have also temporarily installed the iCUE software on another Mac running 10.15.4 and this shows the same errors.

When the iCUE software isn't running (not running in background), the errors no longer appear.

Any thoughts or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

amazing job guys, been using ckb-next which was not the greatest, this is perfect and I can transition seamlessly when I switch from windows to Mac via bootcamp. Sometimes I like the luxury of playing WoW or RS when im working and having my gaming peripherals 100% supported and working now is amazing. thanks so much for the work, its a nice feeling when companies go the extra mile to get those Mac people covered :)

• 3 weeks later...

So the iCue Software on my Mac made my VOID headphones sound great.

However when using external speakers it seemed like the Audio Quality was a lot worse. I could not figure out why the loss of quality, so I removed iCue and the classic crisp Apple sound was back.

This quality loss did not happen on the built-in Laptop speakers just on the external ones.

It seems like iCue is remixing the Mac's system audio for the external Speakers not just my Void headset.

If this is the case, it would be nice if the iCue Software only affected Corsair Products connected.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I've looked around the forums and couldn't find any mention of this.

I bought a Scimitar Pro RGB today, installed iCUE on my Mac, and configured it.

Whenever I hold down one of the side buttons for more than 0.5 seconds, I get a beachball cursor and the whole computer freezes.

I've managed to ssh into the computer and kill iCUE.app, and that un-freezes the computer, but there is no other way to fix the problem (without ssh I had to hold down the power button and force shutdown).

I use the side buttons as 1-9, and want to be able to press ctrl+1, shift+2 etc. I've figured out that this doesn't work when using the hardware profiles, and works when iCUE is running. But when iCUE is running, I can't hold down any buttons.

Please let me know if there's any way I can provide more information like logs and such.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Lucas

i'm running the k95 keyboard and scimitar rgb elite mouse.

Every day my computer crashes when it goes to sleep. When i wake it, the mouse cursor is in the middle of the screen. The keyboard and mouse is inoperable. i try to unplug and replug into different usb port. nothing happens.

I have to restart my system. The k95 and scimitar is still inoperable after reboot. I have to plug in my old mouse (steelseries 70) and old keyboard (razer black widow) to gain access to my system.

Not until after everything boots up and iCUE loads up does k95 and scimitar work.

i'm running the k95 keyboard and scimitar rgb elite mouse.

Every day my computer crashes when it goes to sleep. When i wake it, the mouse cursor is in the middle of the screen. The keyboard and mouse is inoperable. i try to unplug and replug into different usb port. nothing happens.

I have to restart my system. The k95 and scimitar is still inoperable after reboot. I have to plug in my old mouse (steelseries 70) and old keyboard (razer black widow) to gain access to my system.

Not until after everything boots up and iCUE loads up does k95 and scimitar work.

This was happening to me with the previous version of iCue. With the new version 3.29.110, i no longer am having the issue. Make sure you are on the latest version. Although, i'm using corsair products on my end.

I'm running macOS 10.15.5. Is the K70 Mk.2 supported in iCUE on my version of the macOS?

Did you check the compatibility page? ( https://www.corsair.com/us/en/icue-mac ) It should be compatible, you might want to make sure you are on the latest firmware for it.

Edited by BlackScorpion

I've installed iCUE for Mac only a few days ago and while I don't have any issues with my hardware, Corsair K95 Platinum and Corsair Scimitar Pro, I do have an issue with the software, namely whenever running I am getting the following errors every 10 seconds or so:

error 10:14:53.171592 +0100 kernel compat_ifmu_ulist: en0 copyin() error 14

error 10:14:53.171606 +0100 kernel compat_ifmu_ulist: en1 copyin() error 14

error 10:14:53.171615 +0100 kernel compat_ifmu_ulist: en2 copyin() error 14

error 10:14:53.171621 +0100 kernel compat_ifmu_ulist: en7 copyin() error 14

error 10:14:53.171627 +0100 kernel compat_ifmu_ulist: en8 copyin() error 14

error 10:14:53.171634 +0100 kernel compat_ifmu_ulist: en3 copyin() error 14

error 10:14:53.171640 +0100 kernel compat_ifmu_ulist: en5 copyin() error 14

error 10:14:53.171646 +0100 kernel compat_ifmu_ulist: en4 copyin() error 14

error 10:14:53.171652 +0100 kernel compat_ifmu_ulist: en6 copyin() error 14

error 10:14:53.171658 +0100 kernel compat_ifmu_ulist: p2p0 copyin() error 14

error 10:14:53.171667 +0100 kernel compat_ifmu_ulist: awdl0 copyin() error 14

I have the latest version of iCUE: 3.27.68 and am running macOS 10.14.6, I have also temporarily installed the iCUE software on another Mac running 10.15.4 and this shows the same errors.

When the iCUE software isn't running (not running in background), the errors no longer appear.

Any thoughts or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Try running the latest version 3.29.110 , i think the issue has been resolved.

• 3 weeks later...
Something really odd is going on. Trying to install the download from https://www.corsair.com/us/en/icue-mac (iCUE-3.31.81-release) and the file is reporting to be damaged. I am aware of the security settings required to get around the signed certificates (sudo spctl --master-disable) but that doesn't seem to help.

Did you try updating from within the iCue App? I just updated my version to 3.31.81 with no issues?

Try downloading it again and reinstalling it could just be a glitch?

screen13.png

Perhaps my posts weren't very clear. So perhaps let me start again. The file downloaded from corsair (iCUE-3.31.81-release) is corrupted and will not open. This is not to do with Mac OS file vault, it is literally corrupted.

I downloaded iCUE-3.30.89-release and that opened up with no issue.

I am not posting about not being able to upgrade to the latest version, I am posting to let Corsair know they have a problem on their website. I tried downloading the file multiple time and installing multiple times with the same result. Only the previous version worked.

Edited by whoisnader

• 2 weeks later...
Perhaps my posts weren't very clear. So perhaps let me start again. The file downloaded from corsair (iCUE-3.31.81-release) is corrupted and will not open. This is not to do with Mac OS file vault, it is literally corrupted.

I downloaded iCUE-3.30.89-release and that opened up with no issue.

I am not posting about not being able to upgrade to the latest version, I am posting to let Corsair know they have a problem on their website. I tried downloading the file multiple time and installing multiple times with the same result. Only the previous version worked.

ahh ok,Just to make sure, i just downloaded the latest version from their site and reinstalled to 3.31.81 with out any issue? That is weird?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have the Glaive RGB mouse, just bought, and plugged into my K95 RGB Platinum and no go with iCue. I got lights on the mouse, but no mouse in the iCue list. What to do? I can try and find a windows machine, but I need to sync the RGBs between the keyboard and mouse. Uh oh. What to do? Thx!