Corsair Community

The HS60 Pro shows up as conexant usb audio.

Has anyone been able to fix this issue? It has been a week and corsair support doesn't seem to help much... :(

I tried everything I could think of, but nothing worked...

The support told me to send the headset to them - they will give me a new pair (RMA).

Hope it does not happen again with the new one!

Hey, I just wanted to chime in that I was having almost this exact same issue (all the problems and the driver failing to migrate, it just didn't happen to show up as Conexant) and finally got it resolved. After trying a bunch of random fixes and realizing the headphones worked fine through the 3.5mm jack, I contacted support and they sent out a new USB connector. It's the same model as my old one but the issue is now resolved, for me at least.

• 1 month later...
Which update version are all of you currently running on for Windows? You can check under "Check for Update" in Windows Settings, and the link on the right for "OS Build Info".

Edition Windows 10 Home

Version 20H2

Installed on ‎6/‎12/‎2019

OS build 19042.685

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

• 4 weeks later...

https://linustechtips.com/topic/1252855-how-to-completely-uninstall-the-conexant-audio-driver-from-windows-10-and-unlock-the-may-2020-update/

Thank you to the user Hobyst on the linustechstips forum for basically pointing me in the right direction from reading his solution.

Make sure you have Icue installed before doing this. Plug in your headset before proceeding

So basically device manager/sound and video game controllers/

right click conexant audio /properties/driver/update driver

select browse my computer for drivers

select Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer

Uncheck show compatible hardware

Go to the left pane and scroll down to corsair It should look like

IZl9sn8.jpg

Select your device from the right pane

Click next

you're done ( doing so will overwrite the Conexant driver)

make sure to re-select your corsair headset under the volume control in your windows system tray

Edited by sixthsense

https://linustechtips.com/topic/1252855-how-to-completely-uninstall-the-conexant-audio-driver-from-windows-10-and-unlock-the-may-2020-update/

Thank you to the user Hobyst on the linustechstips forum for basically pointing me in the right direction from reading his solution.

Make sure you have Icue installed before doing this. Plug in your headset before proceeding

IZl9sn8.jpg

Click next

make sure to re-select your corsair headset under the volume control in your windows system tray

This didn't work for me, any other ideas?

First, the method did not work for me on Windows version 1909, then I updated windows to version 20H2 and the method worked till I had no sound anymore(after a day). After I unplugged and replugged, the sound was again messed up like before... Edited by Coppie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Just encountered this issue today completely out of the blue after many months.

None of the troubleshooting steps helped, but the headset works in stereo mode when plugged in to an audio port, so looks like it's the USB dongle failing.

That means the only solution is a replacement headset or replacement dongle.

On 1/5/2021 at 10:48 PM, sixthsense said:

IZl9sn8.jpg

Click next

This seems the most logical. I am currently trying it and will let you know if it works.

On 1/5/2021 at 10:48 PM, sixthsense said:

IZl9sn8.jpg

Click next

So this method actually works! Thank you so much. This was a simple fix! Additional Note: I tried doing to before downloading icue and when trying to select drivers, I couldn't find Corsair, then I downloaded Icue and tried it again and it worked!

19 hours ago, lackofadvice said:

So this method actually works! Thank you so much. This was a simple fix! Additional Note: I tried doing to before downloading icue and when trying to select drivers, I couldn't find Corsair, then I downloaded Icue and tried it again and it worked!

I forgot to mention, just like the conexant, I can hear the audio, but my mic still does not work for some reason. I tried on both icue4 and icue3, and my headset was not detecting.

• 1 month later...

Same problem here, just got headset from Best Buy and was so excited to hear nice sound and decent reviews. Looks like I have to search every forum before buying a headset because I am 0 for 2 now. First I experienced random sound dropouts midgame or song and then finally the drivers just deleted themselves and I experienced the same painful, fate that everyone is facing. Crazy how Corsair is scamming all of us and their support cant seem to fix it.

• 2 months later...
On 10/30/2020 at 6:25 PM, Corsair Nick said:

Great to hear you received the replacement dongle and it resolved the issues.

If anyone continues to experience issues after receiving a replacement, please let me know so we can look further into what is causing this behavior.

jup... 

• 3 months later...
  • Corsair Employee
18 hours ago, WhirlD said:

2022 problem still exists. 

Hey there, if you haven't already please go ahead and contact our support team by opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com as the solution is to replace the USB adapter.