Corsair Community

Corsair T2 road warrior need help

Sorannian

Hello,

I allow myself to put a little message via this forum to know a little about a serious problem related to this gamer chair.

Well, I do a little topo, I'm still very satisfied with Corsair gaming.

For information I am already equipped with keyboard / mouse / mouse pad / headset support / internal fan / ssd m.2 / box / watercooling all of Corsair. (no worries with all his items).

One day I got up, and I asked myself what I was missing to complete my Corsair collection. And it was a chair worthy of the name!

So I order on 25/11/2018 a Corsair T2 Road warrior chair.

Well, frankly I was in it! But yesterday, what a bad surprise to note that the file does not hold in place anymore.

Following an investigation, what was my surprise to find that a weld placed on the seat had just snapped ...

This chair was planned for 140 Kg, I'm 80, I'm not one to be a brute with my equipment, quite the contrary I'm really careful, I'm careful ...

I do not understand how this case unfolds, all I know is that it's expensive all that ...

Having never had any problems with Corsair I have total confidence in your products, but I am surprised by what has just happened to me ...

Especially since the place where it broke, as much as you say that a home repair is not feasible given that it is a point of pressure of the most solicited when I embrace ...

So here, I try to open a Corsair ticket to explain all this and see what can be done.

Bad surprise again, can not find the chair category on the ticket page! ...

Well, so I found this forum, so I make my request here, see what it is possible to do or just be redirected to the good service.

I specify that I have the invoice of my purchase, as well as photos of the chair to show a little how much the welding farted for no reason!

ps: Message written in French and translated into English, sorry if you had a lot of trouble decrypting it!

Thank you for taking the time to read me, and I hope to hear from you soon :)

• Corsair Employee

Hi there, Sorannian, sorry for your experience with T2. The weld should not be failing in that manner. We recommend doing the support ticket, you'll want to choose HID for the product family and Gaming Furniture for the product series, then you can put in the Part number for the chair.

You can find the Part number here as the SKU:

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Gaming-Chairs/t2-road-warrior-config/p/CF-9010007-WW

Archived