Corsair Community

Corsair H100i V2 Pump 0 RPM(Fail?)

Diwakarmonga619

Hello Greetings from India,

So I purchased my Corsair h100i v2 in March 2017, it was all running good and awesome and yesterday i noticed something weird when my pc shutdown itself twice. I had a look on my Corsair Link and the Pump RPM was 0 and the fan Rpm was like 100% and they were running fast.

I am confused as its my first experience with Liquid Cooling.

Pump is showing 0 Rpm and fans are running to their max power.

Is it like the Pump has failed?

Also my i7 6700k processor idle temps are like 70-80c. I touched both the pipes of Cooler and they were vibrating. Both the pipes were cool.

Looking forward towards help.

Regards,

Diwakar Monga

I am guessing it does this when the system is basically idle.

Request an RMA via https://support.corsair.com/ and see what they think. Remember to upload the original invoice.

I don't know how RMA is done in India or where you got the cooler. It may be easier/faster to RMA it to your supplier rather than directly to Corsair.

Thank you, I had a word with the corsair customer support India they told me everything and now going to RMA it.

Anyways i just wanna know why this pump fail thing happened ?

Thank you, I had a word with the corsair customer support India they told me everything and now going to RMA it.

Anyways i just wanna know why this pump fail thing happened ?

sometimes stuff just goes wrong, some times its in a container that got dropped at the port and a whole bunch of devices will suffer early failure....

generally things just work but occasionally they don't and then its super annoying /

• 1 year later...

Dear Sir

I live nearby Gurugram,India.

I'm also facing same problem with same corsair pump.

Please let me know how to get it replaced.

Please help.

My contact no. is 9350060096 (Sunil)

If require, I'll contact you, please share your contact no.

Thanks.

Hello Greetings from India,

So I purchased my Corsair h100i v2 in March 2017, it was all running good and awesome and yesterday i noticed something weird when my pc shutdown itself twice. I had a look on my Corsair Link and the Pump RPM was 0 and the fan Rpm was like 100% and they were running fast.

I am confused as its my first experience with Liquid Cooling.

Pump is showing 0 Rpm and fans are running to their max power.

Is it like the Pump has failed?

Also my i7 6700k processor idle temps are like 70-80c. I touched both the pipes of Cooler and they were vibrating. Both the pipes were cool.

Looking forward towards help.

Regards,

Diwakar Monga

Archived