Corsair Community

Hoeghz

When i connect these fans to the sata cables and turn on the computer, they look like this. I have tried to disconnect the fans from the lightning hub and reconnect them again in a different order, to see if one was not working properly, but still got the same results. The model is Corsair LL120 RGB 120mm and all 4 are the same, however 3 of the fans came in the same pack, while 1 was bought separate from the same site. Don’t know if that helps. Thank you for your time :).

DC0CC232-F25C-4FCB-A8DA-BB446BE58583.thumb.jpeg.f0f7417573e9da9a1851197340f95897.jpeg

Same issue here and my RGB strips flicker as well.

I've opened two tickets with Corsair, each one was open for over two months with as many as 17 E-Mails back and forth. That's four months of back and forth. We tried everything from uninstalling software, and using a third party program to uninstall further, to changing the order of the fan connections.

Each ticket ended with a replacement part and this still didn't fix the problem.

CORSAIR RGB Fan LED Hub (CO-8950020)

Commander PRO (CL-9011110-WW)

My hunch at this point is that there is some sort of software issue present.

I would encourage you to at least open a ticket so that they can see all of the issues people are having. If they start using this iCue software in Origin PCs, it's going to cause some rough customer service issues. Especially considering those customers aren't nearly as tech savvy as the DYI crowd.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

That's quite unusual.

Have you tried them one at a time? Have you installed iCUE to configure the lighting?

Hello and thanks for your reply. I have tried manipulating the fans via the icue software, it does however not do anything... I am going to try connecting each of them one by one soon, and will keep you updated with results.