Corsair Community

Magma/lava profile? (K70 RGB)

I'm looking for a predominately orange profile that moves a little bit/"shimmers" in a way that looks like lava or magma. Bonus points for red or white glow on key press. Anyone seen anything like that or feel like making it for the K70 RGB?

Firestorm looks like fire and moves rapidly; That's not quite what I'm looking for.

[ame]

[/ame]

Ember fits much better, but it's a little too passive for me and features too much red and not enough orange. Lemme see if I can find a vid of what i'm looking for.

I'm hoping for something more like this https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-HI0jxNdsZFc/Tvozkt_QX-I/AAAAAAAAAIY/crJLl0tR_DM/s128/animated_lava_still_bright.gif

Sorry, haven't seen anything like that.

Aw :( Thanks for the help so far though!

Anyone else seen anything similar? How hard is it to change the colors on a profile like ember? I just got my board, so I'm totally new to it.

Schwitz might take your request you should try PMing him. He is one of the best when it comes to complex and creative profiles.

PMed him; thanks for the suggestion!

Ember is pretty simple compared to what I'm hoping to see, but it's the closest thing I've seen so far. Hopefully I can figure something out. Thanks for the info!

i won't, done in a minute or 5-10.. ;)

okay is this what you had in mind?

or closer, at least...

it's still a bit reddish... sorry for that D:

it has type lighting, - it's not imediate though, it's delayed a bit so that it leaves a trace where you typed :D

Magma.prf

i won't, done in a minute or 5-10.. ;)

okay is this what you had in mind?

or closer, at least...

it's still a bit reddish... sorry for that D:

it has type lighting, - it's not imediate though, it's delayed a bit so that it leaves a trace where you typed :D

Wow, that's amazing O.o

Right now, there's about half red and half orange, and the orange is doing most of the flickering and pulsing. Is there any way to get a bit more orange, red that's a little closer to orange, and make the red do most of the flickering and pulsing instead? That would make it just about perfect.

Thanks so much!

Wow, that's amazing O.o

Right now, there's about half red and half orange, and the orange is doing most of the flickering and pulsing. Is there any way to get a bit more orange, red that's a little closer to orange, and make the red do most of the flickering and pulsing instead? That would make it just about perfect.

Thanks so much!

i'll give it a shot right meow if you still want me to edit it :).

there finished it, it has a little flow of yellow through it now. orange is still pulsing a bit but less noticeable, red is now mainly pulsing.

it may or may not be better, i don't know.

you decide. =]

Magma2.prf

Archived