Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2018, 05:26 PM
PhotonWolfsky's PC Specs

POST ID # = 969366
PhotonWolfsky Reputation: 10
Default Lighting Node Pro profile without iCue open

Over the past couple posts I've made, I've slowly gained information I've wanted for a setup I've been trying to make for myself.

As it stands, I've managed to have macros separated per keyboard (using Autohotkey to override regular function) and I've managed to save different lighting profiles to each keyboard (one lighting profile for my typing board and a different one for my macro board).

However, now I have an issue. Since I have to close iCue to let the profiles read from hardware (otherwise both boards inherit the same profile because iCue for some reason can't apply profiles separately through software)... closing iCue leaves my Lighting Node set on the default rainbow effect. In iCue, I don't see an option for saving profiles to the device like the keyboards offer.

Is there any way to get simple lighting onto the Lighting Node without iCue being open? This also serves as future information since I am getting a set of Vengeance Pro RBG soon and don't want my memory sticks to be vegetating due to profile issues.

Tags
hardware profiles, icue, lighting node, profile