Corsair Community

VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 Lighting Enhancement Kit

Corsair Kevin

Hello! If those do become a thing, we will be sure to make an announcement. As of right now, there's no news concerning such.

I was hoping there were going to be an announcement for the Dominator version at Computex.

Wondering if the Vengence Dummy Kit will work with my 2x16gb 3446mhz Dominator RGB memory? Having a mixture might look cool and I'm really considering it!

If someone at Corsair is able to give this a try and post back that would be awesome!

Thanks

Hello! If those do become a thing, we will be sure to make an announcement. As of right now, there's no news concerning such.

I would definitely be one to buy a Lighting Enhancement Kit for my Dominator Platinum RGB ram I currently have installed. I'd rather not have to buy another matching ram kit to fill the 2 empty slots.. But, if I have to, I guess I will do it.. lol

Please Corsair, PLEASE make a Lighting Enhancement Kit for the Dominator Platinum RGB users.. This RAM is incredible and the RGB lighting on the ram sticks is outstanding.

I'll just keep on keeping my fingers crossed! ;):

Just a heads up for some folks having issues. I had recently purchased the Vengeance RGB 32gb kit in Black (2x16), After seeing how good it looked, it only seemed reasonable that I fill out the other 2 slots. I was pleasantly suprised to find the lighting kit available, as I certainly don't need another 32gb for my computing requirements.

When I first installed the sticks and booted up my system, it did not recognize them at all. It only showed me as having two sticks installed. However, in the iCue settings tab, there is an option at the bottom to "Restart iCue Service."

After clicking this, it took a few seconds to reset everything and all my existing RGB settings for my RAM turned off. This allowed the lighting enhancement sticks to appear in the app and I was able to set them to match. Hope this helps someone running into a similar issue.

Good buy a memory ram corsair vengeance pro rgb and had a doubt, the first time I put them when I turned on the pc lighted up like the other corsair components that I have, when I turned it on again the next day they did not illuminate the ram but if others components, ram up until I charge the profile what is that normal?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have just recently purchased:

ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme Alpha

AMD Threadripper 2950X

64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO CMW64GX4M4C3200C16W

The memory works well, the lighting is working great but I always investigate my memory modules.

BIOS shows me appropriate information.

CPU-Z gives me appropriate information.

System Information, A tool provided by ASUS either crashes or presents me with a drop down list that shows no memory modules to look at.

Thaiphoon Burner another program I have used to read the contents of the Serial Presence Detect chip on the my modules indicates that every module has a CRC Error in it's SPD on SM Bus # 0 51,53,55 and 57.

Does this mean this memory has a fault in it's SPD?

I also notice but I think it is the same case for all my Corsair RAM RGB or not that although the boxes have serial numbers on them the modules do not - should this be the case?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Running matched set of my Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB (4x16) 64GB 3200Mhz at 3400Mhz on my Aorus x570 Master and Ryzen 3900x. I'm running the ram at 1.35v. It has Samsung B-Die. I think it could do 3600Mhz with 1.38v or 1.40v. I'm happy with 3400Mhz @ 1.35v.

[ame]

[/ame] Edited by psygnosi

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
are you answering me?

if I have a 4x16GB on a quad channel motherboard, will memory controller see 4 DIMM or if I use the lighting enhancement kit it will see 8 DIMM ?

On my dual channel (4 slots) Gigabyte Aorus Elite I'm running 2 x 8 GB dram mondules and 2 light enhancement sticks in the remaining two slots. iCue sees the 2 light enhancement sticks as dram on my system and includes them with the settings for the dram. It doesn't have a separate device for the enhancement sticks. Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Can anyone assist me or advise me correctly.

I bought my computer back in February of this year. It came with 16GB of Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 2666MHz x2 8GB.

So recently I added 2 x 8GB extra same spec as above only different versions, previous installed was 1.20V Ver 3.31. Recently added was 1.20V Ver 5.32. (now to the problem)

The problem I am encountering is within iCUE, when all 4 are installed after a period of time the Ram becomes corrupt within iCUE I can Force update them then it goes ok again for a while until the problem starts again. This is a daily occurrence and is getting rather annoying. I have currently removed the 5.32Ver and just running 16GB of Ram. To see if the conflict is still there.

My PC is still under warranty but unsure if it is the new Ram that is the issue or if there is a conflict within the iCUE software.

Hope this makes sense and Thank you in advance for any Helpful advice.

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, a quick question about Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x16GB 3200MHz CL16 and light enhancement kit.

Have I got the Light enhancement kit, will my motherboard memory controller even notice it? Does the kit prevent overclocking my modules or is it fine to overclock without problems?

• 7 months later...
Hello, a quick question about Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x16GB 3200MHz CL16 and light enhancement kit.

Have I got the Light enhancement kit, will my motherboard memory controller even notice it? Does the kit prevent overclocking my modules or is it fine to overclock without problems?

They don't appear anywhere but on iCUE.

They only connect to the SMbus on the ram slot, for RGB control. all other tracks are missing on the PCB.

Technicallyyyyy.... the LEDs draw power from the DRAM VRM so it could affect overclocking.. but ram takes so little power the VRM is usually completely overkill and can take the load all day.