Corsair Community

Did Corsair link burn out my H100i green led?

haroldhues

Hello all,

I have had my H100i for about 7 months now, when I first built my computer I installed Corsair Link and set all the LEDs High to get a white color. Afterwards I uninstalled Corsair Link.

Lately I have been noticing that if I run my computer for about a week w/o reboot the corsair controlled fans run really high (NOTE: this isn't the issue I am troubleshooting in this post). After a little bit of research I decided to install Corsair Link again and do a firmware update.

While I had Corsair Link installed I decided that I was ready for a change in led color, so I set the LED to switch between two colors. Only thing is... The colors I set didn't look right. After rebooting several times and many combinations of settings I can't get the LED back to white because the green slider doesn't work now.

Per this thread: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=139507&highlight=H100i+green

I tried installing Corsair Link 2.7.5339, but that did not help.

I find it hard to believe that the led is failing and it is just a coincidence that the green one failed the moment I tried to change it...

Anyway, is there anything I can try? Or should I just live with a pink led?

Thanks!

Archived