Corsair Community

Compatable filters with the 465x

Sythosz

Alright, so I've recently purchased the 465x RGB and I am tired of the annoying x's over my LL120 fans, however, if I remove the filter, than I get more annoying holes in the front of the case. So I've come to y'all.

The issue is, I want to find a filter compatible with the 465x that doesn't cover up the Light Loop fans, or I'd like to find a case within a similar price range of the 465x that comes with LL120 fans and looks about the same.

If worse comes to worse, I'll 3D print a bracket to cover up the holes, but if there is an alternative, please let me know!

I was about to post this exact same thing! I was specifically looking at the 220T front filter. It can be found here, but unfortunately only in black. Could someone from Corsair confirm if the 220T front filter fits on the 465X, and where I could obtain the white (gray) version of it?

I contacted Corsair Support, and they said there is no white/gray version of the 220T filter available for purchase. That's fine, I'm willing to paint a black one. I just need to know if the filter will fit on the 465X. Could someone from Corsair confirm this, or a 220T owner post the dimensions of their front filter?

A wonderful reddit user has provided me with the filter dimensions:

220T Filter Dimensions:

Width: 5 5/8"

Height: 14 7/8"

Tab distance from edge: 7/8"

Tab width: 1/2"

465X Filter Dimensions:

Width: 5 9/16"

Height: 14 7/8"

Tab distance from edge: 7/16"

Tab width: 3/8"

I've ordered the filter, and I'll update when I've played around with the fitment.

• 1 month later...