Corsair Community

Virtuoso becomes "Unavailable" randomly in iCue

Nemasys

Like title says my Virtuoso's randomly become unavailable in iCue. Audio is not affected in any way but lighting effects stop and the headset just displays white logos. Unplugging/replugging or switching to wireless than back to wired (it's wired to the PC at all times) fixes it for a while.

Anyone have insight on this bug?

QKYsb4c.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is one of the many issues I have with both my Virtuoso headsets on both my machines!

And the random distortions that happen now.

Corsair you normally make good stuff but the software and drivers for these headphones are terrible and need to be fixed ASAP.

• 3 weeks later...

How has this still not been fixed? This level of support is not ok even for a low-end product, let alone a premium product like this.

I also get audio distortion and the mute button sometimes stops working. I am going to have to return these if it doesn't get fixed soon.

• 5 months later...

I've my expensive $200 Virtuoso headset for about a month now, and all of the sudden, it shows up as "Unavailable", and none of the buttons or switches on the headset do anything.

Glad to see this problem still hasn't been addresses on a "premium" piece of gear from Corsair.