Corsair Community

Action to Disable All keys except my Media Keys and One Key

bizco17

I'm looking to figure out how to have my screen saver run while Spotify plays in the background while still using my media keys on my K70. I like the screen saver, I like Spotify, but using the media keys interrupts the screen saver experience. Thoughts?

I don't know how to make media keys not interrupt screen saver, but I do have a way of disabling every keys other than what you want to use.

I created a "Disable Keys" profile just for putting stuff on my keyboard or cleaning it, and it's basically just mapping every key you don't want to 'disable'.

h5NE90N.png

I did also used a macro to help me when creating it lol, and make sure you save a key to switch back to your normal profile so you don't have to open iCue every time.

• Like 1

I guess an easier idea would be to allow to allow the media keys to only work with Spotify and nothing else. The other keys could still work as normal.

not sure that will work and also if the system locks then no profile settings will matter, so your lock time out would need to be high just as an added note. You may want to look into wallpaper engine if that is an option, it may give you what you are looking for