Corsair Community

Two Firmware Update Failures

MaterialDefendr

Using ICUE 3.12.118 on Win 10 64. I've never seen an actual firmware update for the K65 RGB Lux since owning the keyboard in 2017. Firmware on the K65 is 2.05; ICUE shows a new firmware 3.08. Update fails every time.

ICUE also shows a new firmware available for my M65 RGB Elite. Didn't this mouse just come out? Firmware version on the mouse is 3.01. New firmware is 3.24. Tried updating that; fails every single time.

Anyone else experiencing this? Never had this issue with Logitech hardware. Ridiculous! :mad:

Had the same issue with my Corsair STRAFE keyboard and Corsair Glaive mouse. Tried a few things to resolve it, but what worked for me in the end was booting up in safe mode with networking and then updating the firmware through iCUE. You can try and see if that works for ya.

I am having a similar issue with my K70 RGB MK.2. I contacted support and they told me they are working on the software.

Yes its a software issue, but if you need help updating I can send you a copy of the FW file to perform a manual update. I won't have images for all keyboards but I do have one for yours.

Archived