Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-15-2015, 09:23 PM
smart
smart's PC Specs

POST ID # = 789668
smart Reputation: 10
Default What a joke!

Ok, so I have been reading the threads as a new owner of several Corsair components, that I thought would be able to work together with Corsair Link. Talk about bait and switch!

So I have a H100i, RM750, as well as a corsair case and Corsair memory. I thought after reading the product description that I would be able to have a bit of control. But sadly I was horribly misled.

After reading the forums, I realize that Corsair simply does not care. I hope their products don't just blow up and ruin my new $1,200 computer!

That said (yes I had to vent) I decided that what I needed was a digital bridge for my power supply, and some fancy leds to have color indicators as my temperature increases.

WHAT!!! Corsairs website doesn't even work right??!?!?!

Go ahead folks, try to buy something. No shipping options for the entire UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, or anywhere else except the EU, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. But you CAN ship it to Taiwan! for $69.00! for a 2 ounce package!!! OMG!

How about it corsair, can you tell me how I buy your products that you refuse to let other sellers sell?

Or was it all simply a bait-and-switch marketing tactic to make consumers believe that after they spend hundreds of dollars on your Premium hardware, that they would be able to purchase the add-ons that would make it do what you advertise?

How about you send me an RMA for my H100i, RM750, Obsidian 750, 256GB SSD, and Vengence Pro 16GB RAM.

I am done.

PS Corsair Link is so buggy that it should never have been released. If you are a consumer looking to buy, stay away from Corsair products. You will regret it if you don't.

Last edited by smart; 07-15-2015 at 09:26 PM.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2015, 02:43 AM
Bearded Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 789692
Technobeard Reputation: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by smart View Post
Go ahead folks, try to buy something. No shipping options for the entire UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, or anywhere else except the EU, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.
Look at the bottom left side of the site. Sounds like you're on the Global (English) site. If you want to the USA site, select US from the dropdown.

Old 07-17-2015, 08:07 AM
smart
smart's PC Specs

POST ID # = 789899
smart Reputation: 10

Maybe your developers could at least make that part easier to use?

I imagine they didn't consider a shopping cart when they were designing the master page's footer, but it would not be too difficult to link a drop-down in the shopping cart page to the drop-down in the footer to make it easier for your customers to purchase from you.

How many times per day does corsair get calls/emails because of this issue?

Old 07-17-2015, 11:19 AM
emailx45's PC Specs

POST ID # = 789912
emailx45 Reputation: 6

for a long time I "stop"ed to use corsaur link (this its not a software but is bugWare)

Do you know what "CORSAIR" want to say?

see in dictionary...

Last edited by emailx45; 07-17-2015 at 11:22 AM.

Old 07-17-2015, 11:55 AM
Corsair Employee
Corsair Dustin's PC Specs

POST ID # = 789933
Corsair Dustin Reputation: 41

Closing this thread, nothing constructive going on here.

Please do not send private messages requesting tech support or trouble shooting. You can create a thread and let the solution to your issue be visible to everyone, or alternatively, work directly with tech support by contacting them here.

Closed Thread